World SX coming in 2022 without Feld?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well good for them, but the rest of the world focuses on their motocross race craft. It’s why GP guys kick the s**t out of the competition at Des nations.

America is the staple for sx. No American riders are gonna travel the world to race sx.

Maybe in 20 years the rest of the world will be better in sx like there better in mx. I doubt it though.

John250

PR Founding Father
Well good for them, but the rest of the world focuses on their motocross race craft. It’s why GP guys kick the s**t out of the competition at Des nations.

America is the staple for sx. No American riders are gonna travel the world to race sx.

Maybe in 20 years the rest of the world will be better in sx like there better in mx. I doubt it though.

You dont think perhaps some people might go race world supercross if there are more money for them on the gate?

With the right TV deals these guys get on TV. The general public will watch it. They don't know Cooper Webb, AP, or Tomac anyway. So some rides and sponsors might open up for some guys.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
This could easily kill outdoors. The SX only contracts are being created as we speak.
Start with 8 rounds in October to December in 2022. Shrink the GP series in '23 to 12 to 15 rounds. Then ramp up the SX to 12 - 15 rounds.

hershey

PR Elite
You mean TOP American riders right? This has Brayton written all over it. Or guys like Peick if not retired.
Agreed, the 10-20 place guys will be going in a heart beat. Don't the GP series pay that range rider better than here too? Of the pay scale is better you could see a mass exodus.

Peick is out for good I thought, brain injury doesn't heal very well to ride at that level.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
You dont think perhaps some people might go race world supercross if there are more money for them on the gate?

With the right TV deals these guys get on TV. The general public will watch it. They don't know Cooper Webb, AP, or Tomac anyway. So some rides and sponsors might open up for some guys.
More money ? European races have no pro purse. You guys think they’re gonna pay people to race outside the United States ? That’s luongo been proven you don’t gotta pay these guys anytning. Pun intended.