Rocky Mountain fantasy SX

trent56mx

PR Addict
Group name Pitracer, no password.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Post race interviews A1

Every rider in the top 5:
"I can't thank my sponsors. Good way to start the season, we'll try to keep this momentum rolling."

Every rider outside the top 5 who was flying at the test track and loved their bike set up:
"Yeah no for sure it wasn't ideal. We'll keep grinding, make some changes and come back stronger next week."

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Pot race interviews A1

Every rider in the top 5:
"I can't thank my sponsors. Good way to start the season, we'll try to keep this momentum rolling."

Every rider outside the top 5 who was flying at the test track and loved their bike set up:
"Yeah no for sure it wasn't ideal. We'll keep grinding, make some changes and come back stronger next week."
Unless you are AC or Jett...whom looks as if neither will be lining up at A1....???

Scoob

PR Founding Father
AC is in.
Well, you know that make me happy. I just saw a post otherwise saying separated shoulder or something and didn't take the time to look it up. Kind of to my point with Jett on another thread about riding through injuries in the premier class. Let's just hope his rides within what his body is giving him and does not make the injury worse at A1. We'll see what he looks like in times qualifying tomorrow. Thanks.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Unless you are AC or Jett...whom looks as if neither will be lining up at A1....???
AC had grade 3 AC (acromioclavicular) separation. He is in. I doubt it will be pleasant holding onto a 450 on an SX track for a few more weeks.

Better put your 21 cap on there team green.

Jett and AC always give real interviews, agreed.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah week one sucked for me!!
I got the winner. Had a few more until I changed them after practice... I need to quick picking with who I want to do well and who I do not want to do well and I think I would do pretty well...lol.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I went against my better judgement n tried barcia. If I woulda had those two flipped Ida done ok. Lol

Roachy

PR Addict
The wife had a good week, second place. She is still mad she couldn't pick Dungey! She knows he hasnt raced in 3 years but that is where her heart is.

John250

PR Founding Father
I got a whopping 15 points last week. Man, I suck. This weeks picks are going to be tough too. I think there are only three that are a lock for the top 5 and that is Roczen, Webb and Sexton. Even then is Sexton going to be consistent. Any thoughts on the top 5?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Your guess as good a mine. I think your spot on... best one could be anyway. Practice coming up soon. We'll see who's fast for at least one lap...

Roachy

PR Addict
I got a whopping 15 points last week. Man, I suck. This weeks picks are going to be tough too. I think there are only three that are a lock for the top 5 and that is Roczen, Webb and Sexton. Even then is Sexton going to be consistent. Any thoughts on the top 5?
LOL

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So....what I want to know is, WHO THE H$!! picked the top 3 last night????....lol Happy for them and the way the season shaping up so far, but damn, makes it tough in trying to snag a race prepped KTM yo... ;)