Rocky Mountain fantasy SX

Scoob

PR Founding Father
My picks were off.
That's funny. Not sure you were trying to be, but I chuckled. Thanks! :)

It was a tough weekend for most I think. I am a part of 2 other groups, much smaller than the PitRacer group... Let's just say I am doing much better in those.

If this keeps up, it'll be good competitive SX season, but a crapshoot in fantasy. Picking the wildcard may be key...often is anyway I guess.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I'm doing OK now but I'm ready for the rounds when the bottom drops out. Missed the wildcard by one (let's go Brandon) which seems to happen at 12 of the rounds usually.

John250

PR Founding Father
Weeks 2 and 3 I never made picks, so my picks from week 1 rolled over. I was #49 in the group. This week I nailed the top four. I believe had Webb not fallen, he would have got 5th and I would have had the top 5.

Went from 49th to 13th in the group. The top 4 still kept me out of the top weekly winners by 1 point. 89 points. Needed 90 top get in thr prizes.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Weeks 2 and 3 I never made picks, so my picks from week 1 rolled over. I was #49 in the group. This week I nailed the top four. I believe had Webb not fallen, he would have got 5th and I would have had the top 5.

Went from 49th to 13th in the group. The top 4 still kept me out of the top weekly winners by 1 point. 89 points. Needed 90 top get in thr prizes.
My best week yet too with nailing the podium. Triple crowns gonna be tricky.

John250

PR Founding Father
Got Tomac right. Sexton screwed me winning the 3rd main. I needed him 4th over all. McElrath also screwed me. Needed him 9th and he got 10th. I had Anderson 2nd. So that fall hurt me there too. Could have been a great night.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I done betting against ET. He's on one. Pumped for mookie but I didn't pick him. Only one I got was the wild card. Lol

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well they finalized all the standings today and you can check to see how you fared in the PitRacer group. I think my highest ever finish at 17th place for the group.

it’s fun to pick the guys each week during the SX season!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well they finalized all the standings today and you can check to see how you fared in the PitRacer group. I think my highest ever finish at 17th place for the group.

it’s fun to pick the guys each week during the SX season!
Ha! I was 55th. Go figure! ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
I ended up 26th. Would have done better probably, but like 3 weeks I had roller over picks.

hindsy

PR Addict
Not thy I needed anything to keep my interest peaked, but found picking em on here way better than that fantasy stuff. I was horrible there.