Pulp Mx Fantasy 2022 - Let's Go

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

Link above. Get ready.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Never played that league, can someone give me the cliff notes on how to play?
Im not sure if your serious or not......so ill bite. Plus someone might actually want to know even if your being sarcastic.

From the Cliff:

You pick your team each week, you must pick 1 all-star each round in 250 and 450, the rest can be anyone. Now each week you must pick different riders, so you cannot have the same team week to week, but you pick the same 4 in weeks 1-3-5-7 etc etc. Just not back to back. Each rider is given a handicap, normally based on the previous weeks performance. You earn points based on the finishes of your team. Highest point total wins at the end of the season.

#1 thing is field a 4 rider 250 team, field a 4 rider 450 team. If rider gets injured in qualifying and is questionable change him out, better to have all 4 in than not. The First on the first lap thing I never pick, I have no luck at it, so i usually skip it.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
C318BD8E-8C7A-45BB-97C7-7403E6CEDB2C.png

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Im not sure if your serious or not......so ill bite. Plus someone might actually want to know even if your being sarcastic.

From the Cliff:

You pick your team each week, you must pick 1 all-star each round in 250 and 450, the rest can be anyone. Now each week you must pick different riders, so you cannot have the same team week to week, but you pick the same 4 in weeks 1-3-5-7 etc etc. Just not back to back. Each rider is given a handicap, normally based on the previous weeks performance. You earn points based on the finishes of your team. Highest point total wins at the end of the season.

#1 thing is field a 4 rider 250 team, field a 4 rider 450 team. If rider gets injured in qualifying and is questionable change him out, better to have all 4 in than not. The First on the first lap thing I never pick, I have no luck at it, so i usually skip it.
LOL,

Glad you posted as I did a half read as some do and did not pick up that this was not RM Fantasy SX. Of course this took me 5 times of reading your post and getting past my WTF is he talking about, is HE being sarcastic, yada, yada. Hmmm....I might need to check it out, although it sounds way more involved and at times I struggle with the PW class version...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Completely different than RM ATV MC fantasy, not even close really. I like the Pulp way better. Much more thinking and strategy in my opinion.

I did leave out a pretty big part, which I might just keep to myself, but whatever, so when you pick the mid pack guys, the non all-stars, if they finish in the top ten or so, you get double their points!!! DOUBLE POINTS....OHMYGAWD! Double points.......for the record double points works in pulp fantasy.....ill give them that. It might not be the top ten, but anyway when the finish up where they should not be you get more points.

Vet261

PR Addict
So looks like I gotta pay $19.99 for SX?

I haven't paid for fantasy SX since the beginning of Pitracer as a fantasy league.....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
you can win prizes if you pay the $20. You could also play for free which I do because I suck every time.
Yeah, I might check it out, but not sure I can take sucking at two fantasy leagues.... :) This one sounds like the real deal. Might be more than I want to put into it.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

This better explains the points that i did a piss poor job of explaining. Your really betting on whether the riders can beat their handicaps is what's ultimately going on. To score big, you got to go big, and gamble on the Alex Rays of the world!

scsracing

PR Addict
We are in now,
agreed I like pulp better, you get to look at the whole field and gets the privateers involved.
Last year my brother had a perfect score with RMFantasy and still didn't win a prize because of his time stamp he finished like 120 place