2022 OMA Rev. 1

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I made some revisions:

2022 OMA Schedule.jpg

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
I know it's early in the game, but can't help to think about a nice Friday night series...when appropriate and it makes sense...???
Oh how I miss those Friday nights at Broken Spokes! That is of course where I met Jason and Tina Rogers, and I had no idea, but Jeremy use to race at Spokes as well. No track there now, but it’s still home, and where I got my name Towergal❤️

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Oh how I miss those Friday nights at Broken Spokes! That is of course where I met Jason and Tina Rogers, and I had no idea, but Jeremy use to race at Spokes as well. No track there now, but it’s still home, and where I got my name Towergal❤️
Yeah, was the place to be on Friday nights back in the day. 400+ riders @ Honda Hills many occasions I heard. It was fun at Weaver's track when they did it, but nothing like Honda Hills. I hope it's in the long term plan.... :)

John250

PR Founding Father
Malvern only has 9 races again. Used to be 16-17 for years.
The days of tracks having 16 or 17 races are done. 9 is a lot of races, if you are really putting in the effort to make your races great races. I think Malvern for sure is going after quality rather than quantity.

hershey

PR Elite
The days of tracks having 16 or 17 races are done. 9 is a lot of races, if you are really putting in the effort to make your races great races. I think Malvern for sure is going after quality rather than quantity.
Still, cutting your revenue by 40% can't be good. I'm assuming it wasn't by choice.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Still, cutting your revenue by 40% can't be good. I'm assuming it wasn't by choice.
Also cuts the expenses. Sure, profit as well, but time spent at track, which Malvern owner "lives" there trying to improve it anyway, but yeah, Honda Hills ran a few races in a year back in the day... Share of the wealth, expense, heartache, joy, etc. I suppose. No Monopolies allowed... ;)

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I was. I was planning on all the smith road races too.
Amherst is a backyard track I barely even got out of 2nd gear there. Super tight, didn’t flow, and prep sucked so not suprised it’s one road and can’t forget only a 100 people show up

Toddco327

PR Addict
Also cuts the expenses. Sure, profit as well, but time spent at track, which Malvern owner "lives" there trying to improve it anyway, but yeah, Honda Hills ran a few races in a year back in the day... Share of the wealth, expense, heartache, joy, etc. I suppose. No Monopolies allowed... ;)

I heard he lives in the woods nearby. Only surviving off of diesel fuel and Kirks ice cream.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Bobby sent me the dates, if he didn't receive the number requested, then we were only 1 number off. So, yea it kinda was by choice. But your the same A-hole that that says, looks like the Ohio Malvern Association when we had 16-17 races at the Vern. Make up your mid cotchky.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bobby sent me the dates, if he didn't receive the number requested, then we were only 1 number off. So, yea it kinda was by choice. But your the same A-hole that that says, looks like the Ohio Malvern Association when we had 16-17 races at the Vern. Make up your mid cotchky.
Remember when BC had 16-17 races per year?...yeah, me neither. ;)

hershey

PR Elite
So why the name calling? Makes you look the A hole, not me.

Insecure much?
Remember when BC had 16-17 races per year?...yeah, me neither. ;)
Nobody does because it never happened. So what's your point ?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
that’s was an auto correct, pretty crazy that it autocorrected DHDS01 to cotchky, what the hell is a cotchky?