Summit week ..

Meister

PR Founding Father
We shall call the middle double "The pitbike breaker". I predict some Endo city stuff happening on pitters lol..

Vet261

PR Addict
Seems like it's been so long ago that I got to witness Summit National and breathe fresh race gas fumes!

I'm always amazed at how good of a job they do of making a cool track in such a small space. There is going to be some great racing there the next couple nights for sure!!!

20220113_193608.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
How many entries? I really wanna know what ends up being better a tri state arenacross race $50 a class or a $25 a class at summit. Seems like TriState gets a small crowd probably less than 100 entries and summit gets about 200 or so. Seems to me people are figuring out that $50 a class at arenacross is stupid.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Super fun weekend. Always love the indoors. Packed with riders and fans alike. I think there were 6 Consi races to get into evening races. I’m pretty sure there were 25-30 PW50 riders alone. It was busy and fun. I’d say well over 200+ riders.

The whole summit crew works so hard to put this on. The amount of moving parts to make this happen is crazy. For years I have flagged and knew it was a lot. But now doing another job I see so much more. Absolutely crazy how hard they work.

Racing in pro class was fun to watch. Open A was very exciting. 65 and 85 classes had some great battles. I did notice a lot of riders from PA and they were all fast. Must be something in the water out there.

Cant wait till round 2!!!!

Matt Berger

PR Member
Overall a great weekend! I was there Thurs-Sat (10 min drive makes it nice). Very busy with riders and fans both nights. At one point the line to get in off the road was 40+ mins. Racing was great. Track could have been better in my opinion, but then again, not much you can do in such a small space. Everyone who helped with the event did a fantastic job. Moved through the races in a timely fashion so nobody was lining up at midnight like in years past. Tons of pit bikes (2 groups for each class). No need for the ambulance Friday or Saturday, which is always good news.

Check out this quick highlight reel I threw together from Friday night!

Toddco327

PR Addict
Love the pics. Best part is that races were still going and she was out cold. Didn’t even flinch when bikes came by. Great seeing you there!!!

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
How many entries? I really wanna know what ends up being better a tri state arenacross race $50 a class or a $25 a class at summit. Seems like TriState gets a small crowd probably less than 100 entries and summit gets about 200 or so. Seems to me people are figuring out that $50 a class at arenacross is stupid.
Friday: 396 entries - (314 OMA class entries / 82 pitbikes/ATC Mini 3 Wheelers)
Saturday: 410 entries - (331 OMA class entries / 79 pitbikes / ATC Mini 3 Wheelers