A1, nobody is talking......

hershey

PR Elite
about the chaos?

I thought this was an mx/sx site.
Marv is no longer being passive? He took out more riders than Bambam or Anderson.

Speaking of, did you see thier banter on Instagram? Bambam bought team fried sweat shirts in response

You guys are boring

k01

PR Elite
After all the hype, boring racing for the win. I'll just watch the replay the following day from now on, after checking the results.

Toddco327

PR Addict
A1 was good. Always a wildcard race because everyone is so hyped up. Bummer about Colt and Swoll seems to be OK.

I did notice that the gate drops were longer than normal and Shimoda got hung up in there. But I look for him to be up front most of the year

450 class was good. Kenny is fast and there is no doubt about it. Barcia looks good on that GasGas

I hope that Malcom turns it on soon. Seemed a little off in the whoops which isn’t like him.

Karnow made it through right from the heat so congrats to him!

Finally, I hope Stenkie makes it to the main this year on that 125. The bike sounds so good.

Meister

PR Founding Father
It sort of lost the luster as soon as I watched the daytime program and got to see the guys on their new teams.

Hope Kenny keeps blowing doors off honestly. It's his turn.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I did notice that the gate drops were longer than normal and Shimoda got hung up in there. But I look for him to be up front most of the year

Karnow made it through right from the heat so congrats to him!
Sure seemed like they held the gate FOREVER -

And Logan making it straight through was a highlight !

John250

PR Founding Father
The video was nice.......but I can see some Mama Bears being pissed that little Johnny's interested turned away from the track (big johnny too).

Lots of chat on the internet about the track. Too tough getting people hurt, then others bitching that they are professionals, if they cant ride it, pack up and go home, yada yada. My personal opinion is, that the whoops make or break people literally. I get they want them tough, but who wants half the top 10 out with injuries by round 4, or one of them ending up like Jimmy Button. Go back and watch the races from the 90s. Wow track design has changed for sure.

I am super disappointed that Atlanta motor speedway is off the schedule. I thought that track was awesome. I would like to see three or four daytona type SX tracks on the schedule. Much better than the baseball field tracks.

Kenny is fast. But like always by round 12 I see him fading and not winning the championship. Everyone complained about Barcia taking Anderson out. Man, go back and watch it, he cut under him, but did not even hardly touch him. That's just racing. And it is SX. People in the stands want that excitement. Supercross is almost more entertainment and show than race.

I look for DF14 to get hot though and win some races this year for sure.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
After all the hype, boring racing for the win. I'll just watch the replay the following day from now on, after checking the results.

Who is airing it the following day? I'll sign up for that as well.

freeh

PR Founding Father
I did not look at it. My son said it was not on there, that they were back at the football stadium.
I thought the same thing and was also disappointed. Apparently I have poor reading comprehension, as I just checked and Atlanta Motor Speedway is indeed on the schedule

hershey

PR Elite
The video was nice.......but I can see some Mama Bears being pissed that little Johnny's interested turned away from the track (big johnny too).

Lots of chat on the internet about the track. Too tough getting people hurt, then others bitching that they are professionals, if they cant ride it, pack up and go home, yada yada. My personal opinion is, that the whoops make or break people literally. I get they want them tough, but who wants half the top 10 out with injuries by round 4, or one of them ending up like Jimmy Button. Go back and watch the races from the 90s. Wow track design has changed for sure.

I am super disappointed that Atlanta motor speedway is off the schedule. I thought that track was awesome. I would like to see three or four daytona type SX tracks on the schedule. Much better than the baseball field tracks.

Kenny is fast. But like always by round 12 I see him fading and not winning the championship. Everyone complained about Barcia taking Anderson out. Man, go back and watch it, he cut under him, but did not even hardly touch him. That's just racing. And it is SX. People in the stands want that excitement. Supercross is almost more entertainment and show than race.

I look for DF14 to get hot though and win some races this year for sure.
Lol....Anderson was nothing. Marv took out 2 riders and is usually passive.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I don't get that comment, more so the latter, but that's cool. I thought it a good race. Plenty to see. It was exciting up front until Chase took a dirt sample. He's going to be a regular up front I think. 2-10 was crazy. Looking forward to Oakland. Just me I guess..

hershey

PR Elite
I don't get that comment, more so the latter, but that's cool. I thought it a good race. Plenty to see. It was exciting up front until Chase took a dirt sample. He's going to be a regular up front I think. 2-10 was crazy. Looking forward to Oakland. Just me I guess..
Nope, me too!

k01

PR Elite
Who is airing it the following day? I'll sign up for that as well.
NBC Sports App. Was watching on Roku TV through Spectrum at the Hills. Replay was up on Sunday, not sure how long it stays available? Going to bed for the next one. Lol Always have the MXA 3 minute recap as well...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I got chase sexton crashing hard a few rounds in. He has good technique but he rides way over his head and he hasn’t figured out the median between riding over his head or not

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
NBC Sports App. Was watching on Roku TV through Spectrum at the Hills. Replay was up on Sunday, not sure how long it stays available? Going to bed for the next one. Lol Always have the MXA 3 minute recap as well...
I bought the peacock tv and for $5 a month it’s worth it and you can go back and watch all the rounds from last year and qualifying and everything

k01

PR Elite
I bought the peacock tv and for $5 a month it’s worth it and you can go back and watch all the rounds from last year and qualifying and everything
Really cheap and really, really old guy here. Don't buy anything, only use if it's free or on an existing subscription. My young son is great at hunting down the bargains.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Really cheap and really, really old guy here. Don't buy anything, only use if it's free or on an existing subscription. My young son is great at hunting down the bargains.
$5 a month is a bargain and shoot if you want you can watch movies and all that good stuff too