2022 OAKLAND SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT: INJURED LIST, TV SCHEDULE & MORE

Scoob

PR Founding Father

rd02_oakland_overview02.png

Nice longer start!

Like John said earlier though, watch some 90s sx. The tracks were much more technical and challenging. Separated riders better imo and much slower/ safer.

Well I've been watching SX religiously since '89.

I always knew Anaheim was Angel's stadium. Just found out last week that's a Los Angeles team.

Now I know Raiders were Oakland at one time. No idea what sports team plays there now haha.

Oblivious 2 wheel guy...

And he isn't even sick. Wtf
That's the BS part. I figured more organizations would follow the NFL after their announcement. I can guarantee you the NFL decision came because of the NFL players union. These guys are not paid if they don't play. So sitting out without symptoms was getting them in trouble.

Feld and MX Sports should only test if someone has symptoms. I mean lets be honest. If these guys wanted to stay away from everyone its pretty easy in motocross to keep your separation from all.

Feld and MX Sports should only test if someone has symptoms. I mean lets be honest. If these guys wanted to stay away from everyone its pretty easy in motocross to keep your separation from all.
Agree with your last statement only. I haven't an issue with the testing. I'm OK with him riding if he's able, but knowing to exercise more precaution when around him if I wanted to is half the battle. Besides, it would be nice that at least the medics know so they can better protect themselves if needed/desired. Just common courtesy. Of course some, go to work and have for years been infecting all their coworkers not giving a hoot about their peers so why should we start now?...

Agree with your last statement only. I haven't an issue with the testing. I'm OK with him riding if he's able, but knowing to exercise more precaution when around him if I wanted to is half the battle. Besides, it would be nice that at least the medics know so they can better protect themselves if needed/desired. Just common courtesy. Of course some, go to work and have for years been infecting all their coworkers not giving a hoot about their peers so why should we start now?...
Why test? If you have no symptoms you can't pass it. That's the reasoning behind the NFL change.

If you're asymptomatic, you can't pass it? You read that on the CDC website?

Never mind. Not doing this again. I'm out...
Actually yes, at one time they said that. But now, the vaccinated don't show symptoms when they are sick and carrying.

I was saying the NFL has taken that stance.

Actually yes, at one time they said that. But now, the vaccinated don't show symptoms when they are sick and carrying.

I was saying the NFL has taken that stance.
I believe even the CDC has now claimed there is no Asymptomatic spread and that is what they change all the quarantine protocol with schools.

Back