2022 OAKLAND SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT: INJURED LIST, TV SCHEDULE & MORE

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, good snapshot bro. That was scary. He was running the bullet for a couple laps...

ET3 tops everyone. He's going to be on the gas tonight!
OK, may not, just 5-22. At least a Kawi won otherwise. Tough night for Roczen. Season becoming something some have wanted, but they will still have a problem with it. Ignore them. :)

John250

PR Founding Father
So Gerald Steinke proved once again why he is the biggest douche bag in SX and MX again last night. He makes the main, goes off on a couple guys and pulp mx is a F bomb laden rant.

OK you make the main, be happy! Why post a video showing what an a*****e you really are? If I was a sponsor of his, he would absolutely be fired today. Not one dime from me after that.

Oh, and he probably should have waited to post that video. All he did was give his critics more to laugh about by finishing 21st and only doing 6 laps.

If this was Nascar, he would be hauled into Nascar offices, and given a hefty fine. He needs to just go away and go get stoned.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So I get the feeling you're not a Stank Dogg fan John...

Anywho, what about the 450 LCQ karma for 722?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So Gerald Steinke proved once again why he is the biggest douche bag in SX and MX again last night. He makes the main, goes off on a couple guys and pulp mx is a F bomb laden rant.

OK you make the main, be happy! Why post a video showing what an a*****e you really are? If I was a sponsor of his, he would absolutely be fired today. Not one dime from me after that.

Oh, and he probably should have waited to post that video. All he did was give his critics more to laugh about by finishing 21st and only doing 6 laps.

If this was Nascar, he would be hauled into Nascar offices, and given a hefty fine. He needs to just go away and go get stoned.
Stank dog has a following. He’s a cross between Ronnie Mac and Tomac. Likeable. And has potential to make more money than most supercross riders never having to ever win a main…..

so this was in line for his personality. He’s against the grain. And his fans dig it! And someone needs to tell Matthes to stfu haha

John250

PR Founding Father
So I get the feeling you're not a Stank Dogg fan John...

Anywho, what about the 450 LCQ karma for 722?
Stank Dog is the reason why Nascar and other series make more money, are more professional and why they get better TV deals. The guy should be racing at treaty city.

Bill480

PR Addict
Stank dog has a following. He’s a cross between Ronnie Mac and Tomac. Likeable. And has potential to make more money than most supercross riders never having to ever win a main…..

so this was in line for his personality. He’s against the grain. And his fans dig it! And someone needs to tell Matthes to stfu haha

I try not to water the potato. The less we have to read, the better.

John250

PR Founding Father
So Steinke made the main event on a 2 stroke. Read a little bit of trivia that has an Ohio connection. The last rider to make a main event before Oakland this week? Michael Willard. Seattle 2007. Michael is still fast as hell, tearing up the A class and 30 plus in the Buckeye Series. Funny, he has a couple kids racing now. I can remember racing 30 plus when he was on 50s!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father

If this was Nascar, he would be hauled into Nascar offices, and given a hefty fine. He needs to just go away and go get stoned
"If I was a sponsor of his"....
Yeah -

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Stank Dog is the reason why Nascar and other series make more money, are more professional and why they get better TV deals. The guy should be racing at treaty city.
Nope...
I try not to water the potato. The less we have to read, the better.
Sorry man. I typically suck at it and seem to have plenty of water. Kudos to you for self control! :)

The only way I typically do so is by not logging on. :( The outdoor season will start soon, baseball, etc., etc. You don't have long. ;)

In your opinion. I prefer people to post opinions and have discussions to read. That's actually the entire purpose of this site.
True man, but dude, some are so on the downside of things...ALL THE TIME....it's depressing to red let alone other emotions....to some. Is what it is I guess. Guess we could always go over to Vital and I suppose we would redefine negativity...????

You know what they say about opinions.... And it's our right as Americans dammit! ;)

hershey

PR Elite
Nope...

Sorry man. I typically suck at it and seem to have plenty of water. Kudos to you for self control! :)

The only way I typically do so is by not logging on. :( The outdoor season will start soon, baseball, etc., etc. You don't have long. ;)

True man, but dude, some are so on the downside of things...ALL THE TIME....it's depressing to red let alone other emotions....to some. Is what it is I guess. Guess we could always go over to Vital and I suppose we would redefine negativity...????

You know what they say about opinions.... And it's our right as Americans dammit! ;)
But be happy you're allowed to have an opinion. Many places on earth you can't. The other thing you can do is scroll on past and don't react. It's tough at times but it works. Personally, I don't do that because I don't let much get under my skin. Look at it this way, people have a right to their opinion and it's only theirs, not yours. Just because you disagree doesn't make you or them right in some cases. Most cases facts do. And if it's totally an opinion based discussion (like what rider do you like best) then only each person's opinion is right. But you have to remember, the one and only thing you can ever control in life is your thoughts and actions. If you let someone upset you, it's you who has allowed yourself to be upset. Look up Stoic practices. It's super hard to change your thought process and it's a constant state of practice but it helps.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
But be happy you're allowed to have an opinion. Many places on earth you can't. The other thing you can do is scroll on past and don't react. It's tough at times but it works. Personally, I don't do that because I don't let much get under my skin. Look at it this way, people have a right to their opinion and it's only theirs, not yours. Just because you disagree doesn't make you or them right in some cases. Most cases facts do. And if it's totally an opinion based discussion (like what rider do you like best) then only each person's opinion is right. But you have to remember, the one and only thing you can ever control in life is your thoughts and actions. If you let someone upset you, it's you who has allowed yourself to be upset. Look up Stoic practices. It's super hard to change your thought process and it's a constant state of practice but it helps.
True statement bro. I may even call it fact. I practiced self control earlier today on this site... lol. Wasn't easy... :)

You get that off some website or think of that yourself?...

hershey

PR Elite
True statement bro. I may even call it fact. I practiced self control earlier today on this site... lol. Wasn't easy... :)

You get that off some website or think of that yourself?...
Lots of different resources over years of reading. But still trying to put it to use. Its tough but I try.

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
So anyways, it was a great race I thought. I was glad that it was mixed up finishes from last week. So glad Anderson won showing he still has it. AP had a good night, and Barcia still rocking it and in the points lead. But I saw who was tied for second in the points, Webb. Rode hard last week for a second place and not so good this week but right where he wants to be, only 3 points down. The 250's were pretty exciting too. Craig is on top right now, hope he can keep it rolling. I like the guy and have met him before and such a regular down to earth man. I like the pictures of him feeding his baby in the pits. I've also been watching Cole Thompson from Canada, Privateer I think and hanging tough with decent finishes. Karnow has made the main two weeks in a row, moving up the ladder. The Honda's last week looked to be handling the best. Then this week, much different. I think Marv looks desperate. He's getting older, hasn't won the big championship yet, He seems to panic and take people out to get the pass done. Likable guy but riding pretty aggressive and somebody is going to punt him right of the track soon. I'm still a Webb fan and predict he'll win it by the end of the season.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So anyways, it was a great race I thought. I was glad that it was mixed up finishes from last week. So glad Anderson won showing he still has it. AP had a good night, and Barcia still rocking it and in the points lead. But I saw who was tied for second in the points, Webb. Rode hard last week for a second place and not so good this week but right where he wants to be, only 3 points down. The 250's were pretty exciting too. Craig is on top right now, hope he can keep it rolling. I like the guy and have met him before and such a regular down to earth man. I like the pictures of him feeding his baby in the pits. I've also been watching Cole Thompson from Canada, Privateer I think and hanging tough with decent finishes. Karnow has made the main two weeks in a row, moving up the ladder. The Honda's last week looked to be handling the best. Then this week, much different. I think Marv looks desperate. He's getting older, hasn't won the big championship yet, He seems to panic and take people out to get the pass done. Likable guy but riding pretty aggressive and somebody is going to punt him right of the track soon. I'm still a Webb fan and predict he'll win it by the end of the season.
Definitely shaping up to be a great season to the end. It's early though. Not so much either a Webb fan or Craig fan, but have to respect the skills. I do not think anyone really has anything for Craig. Unfortunately you can't bet against Webb. He's always there. I see what you say about Marv and makes sense. He has nothing to loose really. Just adds to the excitement.

Of course, I am looking for Tomac to make a move. He seems to be riding conservative still in an effort to not make any major mistakes and hoping others will. So far seems to be working out for him. Just doesn't have that charge to the front that he once did. It got him a lot of wins, but thinking he understands it cost him a couple championships as well. And I cannot complain. Kawi looks good. Not a huge fan of JS21, but he kind of gets my support by default now. Hopefully AP's shoulder gets better soon. He definitely has the starts down...

On to 'Diego. Hopefully the excitement continues...