Vet Regional T's

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
22 Vet Regional T.png

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Vet regionals have to be most souggt
After. No typical pit bs….crying parents…although the +30 class has potential be like the shaft drive class in regards to heachaches.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Vet regionals have to be most souggt
After. No typical pit bs….crying parents…although the +30 class has potential be like the shaft drive class in regards to heachaches.
It's no different than the past 8 years, so I doubt it lol..

Shirts bad ass Jeremy. I'm partial to the fact there's a kames sports front fender sticker involved too! Lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I’ve been messaging him on fb about it. He sent me some pics but In the end he like Pit’s pic from 2010. I sent him the proof yesterday and we were off and running. Huge thanks to Pit, Davey, and Rob from Defiance for taking a piece of the Vet Regional and making it cool.

team186

PR Member
99% cool but…Couple of ideas just friendly suggestions. It’s the Mideast Vet regional. Need the word “vet” somewhere and the MX Sports logo on the back is too big and dominates the vibe. Briarcliff logo and Jones pic should be focus. Make that RC Munster logo smaller by 1/2.

Or not it’s still a very cool idea and look.

Extra FYI when I went to see stones this summer shirts were $60 to $75. Sweatshirts were $90. Wife and I both got one of each. I thought my 2019 GnR shirt buy at $55 was the last straw….$$$$!!!!

So no reason for all of us not to buy one of each if under $35. Hope they’re available online.