Side X Sides Anyone

Ron505

PR Founding Father
We recently upgraded from our old RZR800 to a 2020 Yamaha Wolverine X2 X-TR. It's a good compromise between sport and work. Has a dump bed that I've already used quite a bit. I wrench on this and my TJ since I no longer have a 2 willer. What do you have, and how do you use it?

20210830_155850-1.jpg
20210912_144023.jpg

Last edited:
i bought a new rzr 900s a few years back "to plow my driveway". it is fun but i never make time for it, rather be on my bike. i didnt get it out once last year. i usually try to get down to hatfield or something at least once or twice a year but it hasnt happened in a while. maybe this year lol

i think i just hate washing it.

Yeah, washing them is a couple hour job at least. I thought about getting a plow, but my neighbor has been taking care of our driveway for us. And I know if I get one, I'll be obligated to plow the in-laws and other family members nearby. And those are some long (2000'+), rough, gravel driveways.

I'm hoping to make it to HM this year. Haven't been yet.

Yeah, washing them is a couple hour job at least. I thought about getting a plow, but my neighbor has been taking care of our driveway for us. And I know if I get one, I'll be obligated to plow the in-laws and other family members nearby. And those are some long (2000'+), rough, gravel driveways.

I'm hoping to make it to HM this year. Haven't been yet.
You guys using the plow today?..lol

I have nothing else to add, sorry...other than I hate washing my bike, so I'll chalk that up to another reason I do not have one... ;)

Back