2022 ANAHEIM 2 SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT: INJURED LIST, TV SCHEDULE & MORE

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I have no issue with the commentary. I don't need the hype. I like the real rider perspective. Not a Ralph or Leigh fan really. They nauseate me to an extentof I do listen to them.

I tell you what, Colt Nichols has a future in this if he chooses. He sat with the goonball that replaced Hanson? (That don't sound right... thinking I'm getting my old racers mixed up) on SX Live for Qualifying abs Colt was good! Positive, kept it real. I was a fan! Oh, I'd take Emig back all day long...

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Friese staying with his 450 class mantra, riding over his head and taking someone out with him...

John250

PR Founding Father
Get a TV deal with a legitimate network and you'll get legitimate color commentary.

Ralph is way better than anyone they have had doing commentary. RC and Osborne are horrible. Emig practiced and actually became pretty good, along with Langston.

If it were on ESPN you would get guys like Marty Reed or Jamie Little. When Jamie did SX she knew the sport the riders and did a great job. Let's face it, the good ones are doing college football, Nascar, etc. With legitimate sports networks.

This is bottom dollar amateur hour commentating. And I can't remember what the black guy said during qualifying, but it was the total opposite what what he meant to say, and I thought what an idiot. Not sure who he is. My sons girl friend said some guy from America's got talent.

k01

PR Elite
Tough critics on here. I enjoyed the broadcast. Thought they spent a little too much time following Webb and Barcia. Would have liked to see what happened when AP went off in the sand. The blue bikes are dailed in now and look great. The KTM brands have fallen off the pace.

John250

PR Founding Father
Tough critics on here. I enjoyed the broadcast. Thought they spent a little too much time following Webb and Barcia. Would have liked to see what happened when AP went off in the sand. The blue bikes are dailed in now and look great. The KTM brands have fallen off the pace.
Just goes to show you. I really think it has zero to do with brand at that level.

It is way more rider than brand. AP is about the same rider he was on yamaha. I would argue he was better on the yamaha. Tomac, his starts still suck he is still a great rider and contender. DF14, starts suck and he passes more riders than anyone else every week. Anderson is clearly better on the green bike, but I think that's more about a change of scenery and motivation than the bike. Webb got his head straight at KTM. He will tell you at yamaha he did not train or have the motivation he does now. So all the bikes are great. I put 95% on the rider.

Mark414

PR Member
Did antone actualy look at 250 times? Class is a joke for being pro level kid that won the futures ran faster times than top 12 or 15. Quit the split make it the same as 450 and do regional 125 class.

Mark414

PR Member
Dont know what KTM did to their bikes but all the guys look like king squids on them they dont hook up and skip all over the place. Look like a pinball machine. Rc eludeded to it but all of the experts here know more than he does

John250

PR Founding Father
Did antone actualy look at 250 times? Class is a joke for being pro level kid that won the futures ran faster times than top 12 or 15. Quit the split make it the same as 450 and do regional 125 class.
Mark, I agree 100%. I've said for years to do away with the east and west then run a short main in a SX support class for those that are not ready for 250 SX.