Pro MX No longer on Peacock

Vet261

PR Addict
After doing a little research on the streaming app, you are better off for this season of MX signing up for the intro price of 6.99 a month instead of buying the "better value" of $99 for a year. That is assuming that MX is not going to be considered a "premium" event which is not available on the month-to-month plan. We will have to wait and see.

Also, I wonder if the 2023 SX season will switch to MAVTV+ so we only have to purchase one streaming subscription for the year.

On a negative note -- I looked through Peacock and it looks to me like ALL motocross has been removed. No archives or anything unless I'm missing it.
The other sucky thing is that we enjoy Peacock app for other shows/movies. So I will end up keeping the damn thing and just adding this new service!
I'm just glad I cut the satellite service and the $110 bill I was paying for that. I'm air antenna and streaming only now.

freeh

PR Founding Father
I thought DC said on Vital that it would still be on peacock this season. Maybe I read that wrong. Edit: Yep, I read his reply wrong

Last edited:

HalfPint

PR Addict
WTF is with the TV coverage ? It's constantly changing. The best was NBC Gold. It was a little pricey but you had 5 years of reruns to watch in sx and mx. Now you don't get $hit.
I signed up for Mav tv + and the the full replay of the nationals from 2014 to 2019

hershey

PR Elite
So I just got on Peacock to watch round 1 from 2022 again while I work out. Not there, only goes back to round 4. WTF??? Please bring back the way it was with NBC Gold.