2022 MINNEAPOLIS SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT // EAST COAST 250 ROSTER & DAYTIME SUPERCROSS

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anyone talking about how Jett Reynolds is a bust. Dude has been full of injuries the past 3 years and hasn’t had any impressive results but somehow still has a ride makes no sense.
Some peeps aren't hire on results, just by the hype and/or perceived potential...and the cash backing him otherwise sometimes... My guess anyway before Hershey starts asking me to show him facts and provide a link...lol.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Let's hope not.
In a way Mini "Championship"racing is just wrong.
It should just be what it is. Kids - riding dirt bikes.
Children grow, mature & develop at different rates during different stages.
A phenom on a 65 winning a very thinly sliced age bracket doesn't' automatically transfer into a competent adult.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Anyone talking about how Jett Reynolds is a bust. Dude has been full of injuries the past 3 years and hasn’t had any impressive results but somehow still has a ride makes no sense.
Watch him when he's not hurt, you will understand. And he just turned 18. Think its a tad early to pull the plug.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I think these kids ride WAY TOO MUCH.
A baseball pitcher only has so many throws in his arm. Sooner or later everyone burns out. With the among of time these guys spend on the bike, its a wonder anyone is left by the end of the year.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You guys are d-bags. you know what i mean. The top pro's. Two 35's, 4 to 5 days a week on a full SX track... Plus testing.

Locals do two 3.5's twice a month. Big diff.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You guys are d-bags. you know what i mean. The top pro's. Two 35's, 4 to 5 days a week on a full SX track... Plus testing.

Locals do two 3.5's twice a month. Big diff.
I get you on the burnout dealio. You have to keep it fun, otherwise it becomes a "job" and one you dread somewhat. I used to always think it was the age when they get slower and I am sure it is to a point, but thinking more so it's the burnout and lack of enjoyment (i.e. RC, RV, JS, etc.).

Double edged sword though because if you are not putting in the time, you are not reaping the rewards either. Definitely a balance and the same plan does not work for everyone. I have my eye on this Levi Kitchen kid... He might be another Cooper Webb to an extent. Hopefully I like him better...lol.

Just look at Tomac. Not sure the difference in the amount of time he puts on the bike, but dude is definitely having fun. I thought he was done honestly with family, yada, yada. Sure, I wish he was still on the green bike, but he looks good and I'm happy for him.

John250

PR Founding Father
Minneapolis was empty because they had a mask mandate and you had to show a vaccine card to be allowed into the facility. Time to give the whole mask and vaccine crap up!!

I agree 100% with Knox on the whole east/west 250 series. WAY past time to combine the two. Outside the top 6 or 7, the ability scale drops tremendously. Start a support class that qualifies during the day, and races a 10 minute main during the evening show. The 250 class is absolutely weak this year, and the 80% fastest guys are all just waiting for their next big crash! East/West needs to go!

I thought the track kind of sucked. It was by far the most boring race this year so far. Can't wait for Daytona and Atlanta