D12 schedule

tank166

PR Addict
Copied from Facebook

*OFFICIAL RACE SCHEDULE AND FLYER WILL BE OUT 1st WEEK OF MARCH*

A little late compared to last year on the Black Swamp Series schedule release and I apologize, been waiting to fill 3 open dates and I won’t have those confirmed until March 1st..
Here’s what we have so far :
AMA District 12 Black Swamp Series
-April 3rd - Delta Raceway
-May 1st- Sandusky Valley Riders
-May 22nd- Delta Raceway
-June 4th,5th- OPEN
-July 3rd - Route 62 Mx Track
-July 24th-Delta Raceway
-Aug 7th- Route 62 MX
-Aug 28th - Delta Raceway
-Sept 11th- Sandusky Valley Riders
-Sept 17th,18th -OPEN
-Oct 9th- OPEN
-Oct 30th - Delta Raceway

AMA District 12 Delta Night Series
-April 2nd
-April 16th
-May 21st
-June 11th
-July 23rd
-Aug 13th
-Aug 27th
-Sept 17th
-Oct 8th
-Oct 29th

*Please note that Delta Night Series will be sanctioned AMA District 12 this year, that series points will be separate from Black Swamp Series just like last year was. Plans are to have both series together at one banquet, Kalahari again like 2021.
*Riders will need to have an AMA card , as well as a separate D12MX card to compete in any of the above races listed. $25 for seasonal D12MX or $5 one day. ALL D12MX card money will again go towards the year end banquet prize fund.
*Both of these schedules are planned out with the courtesy of our riders in mind, I try to do my best to schedule around Area Qualifiers, Red Bud National , Battle for Ohio, MX of Nations , Baja Brawl , as well as the tracks in our series holding other events.

Any word if Delta ever plans to use the back section and run GPs at all? I was never able to make one of those in the past but they always looked so fun!

No word officially but I don't see them doing Ironman races anytime soon. They nearly doubled the parking lot last year which cutout part of the back section. The day track does have a loop that uses part of the back section that the night track doesn't use.

Side note- I greatly enjoyed that format. Unload and sign-up then parade lap. Race for an hour then load up. Check out results and bs with others. Only at the track 2-3 hours depending how much time was spent on the bs.

I tried to race one d12 race last year and ended up getting hurt but I might have to make the trip up to delta for a night series and day race next day. Really makes the 3 hour trip worth it

No word officially but I don't see them doing Ironman races anytime soon. They nearly doubled the parking lot last year which cutout part of the back section. The day track does have a loop that uses part of the back section that the night track doesn't use.

Side note- I greatly enjoyed that format. Unload and sign-up then parade lap. Race for an hour then load up. Check out results and bs with others. Only at the track 2-3 hours depending how much time was spent on the bs.

Yeah I'm bummed I never made it to one of them. Just one of those "I'll go next time" things that turned into never going.
I definitely want to try Delta this year. Hopefully they don't decide to cancel after I've driven for an hour whenever I decide to go like happened to me last year!

Yeah I'm bummed I never made it to one of them. Just one of those "I'll go next time" things that turned into never going.
I definitely want to try Delta this year. Hopefully they don't decide to cancel after I've driven for an hour whenever I decide to go like happened to me last year!
The Delta GP races were really fun. The back section in the woods is very sandy. I did 2 of then and would like to do more.

Since Sandusky valley is in both d12 and oma is it worth the trip to try it out ? I’ve never been and I have also not heard much about it. What’s the opinions ?

Looking at all the schedules including this one I see that route 62 has oma night series races on the Saturday nights before then turn around and race the d12 on Sunday wonder if the oma people stay and race or just race the night series

Since Sandusky valley is in both d12 and oma is it worth the trip to try it out ? I’ve never been and I have also not heard much about it. What’s the opinions ?
Old School style track - Drainage for the surrounding fields so it has some nice elevation changes.
A bunch of it is cut into the woods.

Basically like Sharc said it is old school, high speed and not too jumpy, alot of natural terrain. They normally have open practice Saturday then race Sunday. That may help with the 3 hour drive.

Double points?.... ;)

Funny thing...I thought this was going to be a "remember things that once were and I miss" type of post...lol. I hadn't a clue that D-12 was still a thing...lol. Our current planned schedule is somewhat full, but we'll take a looksy. I almost made it to SVR last year...well, not all that close, but closer than I ever was before... Delta...hmm. Enough talk on that one before to make me somewhat curious... We'll be at 62 I can almost guarantee....

FB_IMG_1648514586208.jpg

Back