TAKE A LAP OF THE 2022 DETROIT SUPERCROSS WITH A VERY FAST COMPUTER WIDGET

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The first half of the track (to the left of the start) seems very typical and everyone will be doing the same things. I was happy to see that the 2nd half (to the right of the start) should be very "racey" to coin a RC phrase. All sorts of shenanigans to coin another...with a decent set of whoops and a rhythm section that may separate the men from the boys... Wish I was going up there actually...

link: TAKE A LAP OF THE 2022 DETROIT SUPERCROSS WITH A VERY FAST COMPUTER WIDGET

CURRENT 2022 AMA 450 SUPERCROSS POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE DETROIT
(After 9 of 17 rounds)
1. Eli Tomac (Yam)…203
2. Jason Anderson (Kaw…185
3. Cooper Webb (KTM)…170
4. Malcolm Stewart (Hus)…164
5. Chase Sexton( Hon)…163
6. Justin Barcia (Gas)…163
7. Marvin Musquin (KTM)…145
8. Dylan Ferrandis (Yam)…137
9. Ken Roczen (Hon)…133
10. Dean Wilson (Hus)…110

CURRENT 202 AMA 250 EAST SUPERCROSS POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE DETROIT
(After 3 of 9 rounds)
1. Jett Lawrence (Hon)…73
2. Cameron McAdoo (Kaw)…68
3. Stilez Robertson (Hus)…52
4. Enzo Lopes (Yam)…50
5. Pierce Brown (Gas)…47
6. Jordon Smith (Hon)..45
7. Jeremy Martin (Yam)…42
8. Phil Nicoletti (Yam)…42
9. R.J. Hampshire (Hus)…41
10. Austin Forkner (Kaw)…39

Toddco327

PR Addict
I’m excited!!! Been quite a while since I’ve been to a SX race. Taking my little guy up with me. He’s beyond excited. Got fresh hair cuts scheduled in the AM then heading to Detroit around 2. See ya there!!!

MX955

PitRacer Pro
1647212506753.png

John250

PR Founding Father
4 top 10 guys out in one week. Nuts. Supercross hurts more guys. At this rate combine the 250s and the 450s so there is competition. The 250 class is a joke. Then let guys like karnow and hand ride a supercross support class.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
4 top 10 guys out in one week. Nuts. Supercross hurts more guys. At this rate combine the 250s and the 450s so there is competition. The 250 class is a joke. Then let guys like karnow and hand ride a supercross support class.
Yeah, I mean injuries are unfortunately a part of our sport, but I get ya. I don't think it's all on the tracks though. Guys are just pushing the limits these days to be competitive. They are going so freaking fast. The separation of skill in the mains as a whole is so very large. When you lap up to inside the top 10, that's just crazy. Margin of error is smaller it seems. I mean, a guy like Webb making a major mistake like that? Of course, if Sexton wasn't on his arse, possibly no hard, no foul, but wasn't the case...of his case... ;)

All that said, Tomac is going to be the champ if he can keep it on two wheels... He doesn't even really need to win again this season...only average better than 4th I believe being 42 points up.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! // DETROIT SUPERCROSS THE AFTERMATH