Nothing on the Barcia / Anderson drama?

hershey

PR Elite
My thought is Barcia made a good block pass. Anderson should have known he left room for a mack truck on the inside and Barcia was on his ass. In the 250 class, Macadoo pull the exact same move but Jett knew what was coming and adjusted.
img_1_1647957709406.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Saw that move 100 times over by various pros. That corner was designed for that.. rv and dungey, stew n reed, rc n stew.. Anderson wasn't expecting it is all, so he didn't check up or drift wide.. racing incident.. move along..

Pansy as hell giving Barcia a fine and docking pointless points tho. Everything is getting so dumbed down..

Vet261

PR Addict
The timing was a bit different.

McAdoo was close enough for Jett to feel it and adjust. Barcia was not as close, and got in front as Jason was already blasting out of the turn.

I know one thing -- WAY less blocking/passing resulted in a giant FB blow up from Summit! LOL

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20220323-073423_Chrome.jpg

Nah, same time to react. Anderson should have easily seen him here and did exactly what Jett did above, cut underneath him. Actually in the first pic I posted, Macadoo is much closer than Barcia was when Jett cut down.

ktrop251

PR Member
Funny you say that. I ordered a set of gear recently without realizing it was the "slim fit" compression stuff. For those that know me, just imagine me wearing skin tight gear. OH LAWD
I thought I’d try a set of tight gear. Not for me. The spandex stuff feels so awkward. Plus I’m not exactly a big guy so I’m on the other end of the spectrum. On my 250 I look like I’m a 12 year old who just hit puberty and the skin right gear didn’t help matters

k01

PR Elite
View attachment 75307

Nah, same time to react. Anderson should have easily seen him here and did exactly what Jett did above, cut underneath him. Actually in the first pic I posted, Macadoo is much closer than Barcia was when Jett cut down.
Barcia should thank Anderson for his finish and turning him after he had completed less than 90 of a 180. He was headed out to the start area without El Hombre's assistance. Looks like an impossible, flat pivot maneuver on the GoPro. Tomac's pass was perfect.