Lucas Oil Outdoors

John250

PR Founding Father
Might as well start discussing the up coming outdoor series. Couple Italians racing.

Now AC looks to be out for the outdoor season already. That sucks. He looked strong last year for sure.

Motocross would be a great sport if guys stayed healthy enough to race.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Motocross would be a great sport if guys stayed healthy enough to race.
Then it wouldn't be motocross. We'd call it underwater basket weaving or something of the sort...

Does stink about AC being out. Definitely loosing confidence in his ability to make it through a season. He might be a good Vet class rider if he can walk then...

I think it's Tomac's series to lose given his new found confidence. Frenchie#2 and all will keep him honest, but he'll chalk up another IMO.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Could AC be the next Canard? Or is he already

Dylan is the odds on favorite. Eli or not in the class I put my money on him. Tomac is on and off. Dylan is here to win. Nothing more.

Barcia is always my favorite. I know he’s not in the mix. But I still like his style.

Roczen is fast. But he’s not a contender.

hershey

PR Elite

Dylan is the odds on favorite. Eli or not in the class I put my money on him. Tomac is on and off. Dylan is here to win. Nothing more.

Barcia is always my favorite. I know he’s not in the mix. But I still like his style.

Canard wasn't hurt as much as AC, so I'd say he isn't the next Canard lol

John250

PR Founding Father
Between Factory Kawasaki and Pro Circuit Kawasaki, those teams seem cursed with riders who seem to spend more money off the bike than on the bike.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

not Canard status yet, he's about 2-3 comebacks away.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
not Canard status yet, he's about 2-3 comebacks away.
I hate seeing him hurt because everytime he comes back he has the speed and seems like he begins to figure it out then next thing you know he gets hurt. Also chase sexton is the same way. He starts doing good and you start thinking he’s going to do something good and has learned and then next thing you know he lands on his head. Those dudes figure it out mentally the difference between riding over there head and not I don’t think many could stop them

John250

PR Founding Father
Even Mookie in SX. Was doing really well. Hit the turf a couple times and seems like he has backed it down now.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Our sport is tough on the body unlike other sports. So many variables with bike, track changing every lap, other riders, etc. Unlike any other sport when mistakes or failures occur. And we all know, speeds go up, mistakes cost us more than they did in the PW class... Somewhat the reason I more than likely will not get another 450 for myself, ever...

All about knowing your limitations....

Bill480

PR Addict
Our sport is tough on the body unlike other sports. So many variables with bike, track changing every lap, other riders, etc. Unlike any other sport when mistakes or failures occur. And we all know, speeds go up, mistakes cost us more than they did in the PW class... Somewhat the reason I more than likely will not get another 450 for myself, ever...

All about knowing your limitations....
It blows my mind that anyone pursues it as a career. Very high risk relatively low reward unless you happen to be a top 5 guy every weekend. Have to really love it I guess.