Dungey coming back

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Dudes on Facebook are all saying he was never fast. Didn’t know someone who isn’t fast won so many championships and races but hey who’s talking. Consistency is what they can’t beat and he always proved that the “diseal”
See, that opens things up. I was talking just within our space. Peeps on FB never use appropriate grammar... He was never the fastest would be more appropriate, but as we all know, the "fastest" guys don't always win...

Bill480

PR Addict
Lmfao...Dungey will be lucky to be top 5, no way he is champ. Tomac is the most likely.
giphy.gif

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You guys are crazy. The Dung is going to win it all. No one is more consistent. No one is smarter. His race craft puts him as one of the best. And you know his conditioning will also be top notch or he wouldn't do it. Frenchy and Toesmack are both hurt or coming back form injury. I honestly would not be surprised to see him win the first moto.
I am hoping for a KTM one, two with AP and Dung battling it out.

hershey

PR Elite
You guys are crazy. The Dung is going to win it all. No one is more consistent. No one is smarter. His race craft puts him as one of the best. And you know his conditioning will also be top notch or he wouldn't do it. Frenchy and Toesmack are both hurt or coming back form injury. I honestly would not be surprised to see him win the first moto.
I am hoping for a KTM one, two with AP and Dung battling it out.
Hasn't raced for how many years now? Hasn't been training for racing for how many years now? Lmao....he won't get top 5

jfalat

PR Addict
The guy is solid..I am sure he will be top 5..he is just to smooth and doesn’t push it..glad to see him back on the bike.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You geesers are dreaming... ET3, Frenchie...potentially both of them, Anderson, Sexton, and others will definitely be in front of Dungey. I get it though, the Diesel will be trucking along past the others when they go down, but they'll pass him back after they get up. I suppose dreams do come true and can add to the spice of life, but not sure this one will be reality. At least I do not see it living up to the hype and the potential KTM bike sales the company is hoping to get out of it....

hershey

PR Elite
RC .... rode with heart, let it all hang out. He is the outdoor MX GOAT for that reason. I've never said RD5 wasn't fast or good, just boring. The steady Eddie approach to titles worked for him and put him in elite territory but boring still isn't fun to watch.

Not to mention he is a douche but that doesn't matter in titles and racing.

Also, he did say he will race the season "if he is competitive" . So round one, ET3, DF14, CS23, KR94, JA21, AC222, AC9 and JB51 (Probably punting dungey off the track) all come steaming by, he will go home crying.

I think you people rooting for him forget that years of not racing at that level takes its toll.

John250

PR Founding Father
These guys are great and fast .....supercross fast. Dungey has what it takes outdoors. DF14, killer instinct to just pin it and move forward outdoors. Tomac can rip outdoors. Sexton....won't stay healthy and off the ground for 24 motos. Barcia, same as sexton. Anderson.....fast but won't be consistent outdoors. So the more I look at it, dungey could be top 5 easily, and staying consistent for 24 motos is the key.

hershey

PR Elite
These guys are great and fast .....supercross fast. Dungey has what it takes outdoors. DF14, killer instinct to just pin it and move forward outdoors. Tomac can rip outdoors. Sexton....won't stay healthy and off the ground for 24 motos. Barcia, same as sexton. Anderson.....fast but won't be consistent outdoors. So the more I look at it, dungey could be top 5 easily, and staying consistent for 24 motos is the key.
Again, coming off the couch fir years at his age, not happening.