rocky mountain can suck it

I’ve had good luck with Rocky Mountain. Not with the gas bucks anymore, since they’ve done away with the Physical cards I haven’t gotten one credit..

Lol...I've never had an issue. Sucks that you guys have. Write them a nice professional sounding email voiving your concerns and I bet you get a response

I’ve had good luck with Rocky Mountain. Not with the gas bucks anymore, since they’ve done away with the Physical cards I haven’t gotten one credit..
They put them right into your online account. No card necessary. :)

So they refunded me FINALLY. They put half my refund back as "race gas cash", so im gonna have to buy something from them to use that. Something i dont need or dont plan to need for at least 6 weeks... cause F EM!

So they refunded me FINALLY. They put half my refund back as "race gas cash", so im gonna have to buy something from them to use that. Something i dont need or dont plan to need for at least 6 weeks... cause F EM!
I order some type of oil with every order. Never had an issue, I get it the next day.

North ridge Yamaha gets me whatever the hell I need. No complaints. Just as fast as Rocky.

I had an issue with Rocky I think maybe a year ago, kind of did the same thing Crute did except for dispute the charge on my credit card. Went through everything every time I talk to somebody though it sounds like I’m talking to a 20 year old kid. In some department where they literally can’t do anything about it because some jack ass and management probably limits what they can do and won’t take any calls to resolve problems. So my solution is f**k him I’ll just go to Northridge Yamaha all the time I know Joe there I don’t have any problems. So just go to your local shop f**k them.

Back