Bragging a bit on Mcaupp22

John250

PR Founding Father
I've been on Pitracer longer than my son has been alive. Become friends and met some great people from this site over the years. Now my son, Matthew is on Pitracer and posting.

I want to brag a bit on him. He has never been the fastest kid on the track or the most stylish. Most of the time he is the tallest though. Too Tall Bell and Matthew are the same height. But he has worked on his racing and conditioning a ton and usually you can find him battling with the front runners in B class and collegeboy these days.

But I want to congratulate him on passing his Fire Fighter 1, Fire Fighter 2 and EMT test to become a fire fighter paramedic. He can now be hired and finish up Paramedic school while working as a full time fire fighter. Matthew will not even be 19 until the end of July and is already on the road to success in life.

Matthew started riding at three and a half, racing at four and has not stopped since. He has a real passion for racing. Hopefully it's a life long passion for motocross and when he is 52, he is still riding as well with his son someday.

A lot of people at the track know Matthew so I just wanted to give him a shout out for being a great kid and working hard to be successful at what he does.

22857.jpeg
22869.jpeg
22872.jpeg
22886.jpeg
22877.jpeg
22885.jpeg
22866.jpeg
22863.jpeg
FB_IMG_1651512375510.jpg
22854.jpeg
22889.jpeg
22894.jpeg
22895.jpeg
22901 (1).jpeg
22907.jpeg
22878.jpeg
22898.jpeg

hershey

PR Elite
I've been on Pitracer longer than my son has been alive. Become friends and met some great people from this site over the years. Now my son, Matthew is on Pitracer and posting.

I want to brag a bit on him. He has never been the fastest kid on the track or the most stylish. Most of the time he is the tallest though. Too Tall Bell and Matthew are the same height. But he has worked on his racing and conditioning a ton and usually you can find him battling with the front runners in B class and collegeboy these days.

But I want to congratulate him on passing his Fire Fighter 1, Fire Fighter 2 and EMT test to become a fire fighter paramedic. He can now be hired and finish up Paramedic school while working as a full time fire fighter. Matthew will not even be 19 until the end of July and is already on the road to success in life.

Matthew started riding at three and a half, racing at four and has not stopped since. He has a real passion for racing. Hopefully it's a life long passion for motocross and when he is 52, he is still riding as well with his son someday.

A lot of people at the track know Matthew so I just wanted to give him a shout out for being a great kid and working hard to be successful at what he does.

View attachment 75612View attachment 75613View attachment 75614View attachment 75615View attachment 75616View attachment 75617View attachment 75618View attachment 75619View attachment 75620View attachment 75621View attachment 75622View attachment 75623View attachment 75624View attachment 75625View attachment 75626View attachment 75627View attachment 75629
The best part is Matthew is a great young man. Very polite and well mannered. Obviously Robin did a great job raising him not to be like his father! Lol

Dano762

PR Addict
Heck yea - brag on him a bunch. Matthew must have been 13-14 the first time I met him at Daytona and he was already taller than me.

Every reason to be proud of all he has accomplished and proud of you as parents too. It is a big deal to grow up, have fun, get good a some things, and transition to "adulting - as my daughter calls it."

Congratulations Matthew - super job. When my kids headed out into the world on their own, they got my - we love you and will be there for you but - "you own your life talk; make good decisions." You are well on your way - again super start and congratulations again.

jfalat

PR Addict
Congratulations on passing your firefighters tests And good luck on completing your paramedic course. John you should definitely be proud of your son.

Toddco327

PR Addict
33376100-CA1B-43BB-8113-CFF464014FA9.jpeg

“All these people here son are all the clowns you’ll encounter on Pitracer. Trust me I’m an expert”

All joking aside congratulations!!! It’s hard work and dedication to get to the point you’re at. Be proud of the work you’ve done to get there. Make sure to take time to enjoy it. Dad you should be proud also. Can’t imagine how excited you are for him.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Good shtuff John. Been a good ride for sure. Raised a good kid. I'll show Spencer the pic of the KTM 50. Looks very 2009 KTM 50 SX Juniorish...lol. See you guys at the races!!
1651589891000.png
Congrats on the passing the tests and great career of service to the community. Bravo!

John250

PR Founding Father
Thanks for all the nice comments about Matthew. His twin sister and older sister are all good kids too. I got lucky in that way for sure.