Lets talk Byron qualifier

hershey

PR Elite
So who's been there? Over an inch of rain thurs and fri, how does that place handle the water? It's supposed to be nice for sat and Sunday. Going either way, just want to be prepared.

Also, how is parking there with that much rain? My big nasty rig gets stuck on flat ground with wet grass lol

John250

PR Founding Father
Went there years and years ago. I remember it rained and they cut part out of the track. Really don't remember too much else about the place. It was the early 90s.

freeh

PR Founding Father
I used to ride there a lot in 2006 and 2007. Fun track. Not sure how it will handle rain, but they have been around a long time, so hopefully they know how to handle it. Good luck!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Never been there but looked up a video on YouTube and layout looks pretty fun and mellow. Have fun in the mud !

hershey

PR Elite
20220505_224537.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Saturday is going to suck until the second set. Sitting around in the motorhome sucks to!
We walked the track, a lot of it is hard packed right now. But there are areas we sank in !

Cold, rain and wind...it doesn't get much worse.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
We walked the track, a lot of it is hard packed right now. But there are areas we sank in !

Cold, rain and wind...it doesn't get much worse.
Geez have fun with that. Seems like the rest of the weekend it’s not supposed to rain though just tonight throughout the morning