New tires???

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I’m on Rocky Mountain right now looking at maybe buying some tires and I see a new Dunlop called the geomax AT81 tire. It doesn’t say anything about a hard or soft compound tire. Anyone use them ? And what conditions are they really for

MX099

PR Addict
I’m on Rocky Mountain right now looking at maybe buying some tires and I see a new Dunlop called the geomax AT81 tire. It doesn’t say anything about a hard or soft compound tire. Anyone use them ? And what conditions are they really for
GNCC woods tire

MX099

PR Addict
I know it wasnt ha ha I was like maybe I might consider it over a mx32. I’ll stick with the 32s
Try the Pirelli MX32 Mid/Soft if you search you might find buy a rear get the front free. It’s a good tire and it works on a lot of dirts.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Try the Pirelli MX32 Mid/Soft if you search you might find buy a rear get the front free. It’s a good tire and it works on a lot of dirts.
Now it's been awhile, but last time I had Pirelli's on a 450 I was ripping knobs of left and right... Like I said, it's been awhile...lol.

MX099

PR Addict
Now it's been awhile, but last time I had Pirelli's on a 450 I was ripping knobs of left and right... Like I said, it's been awhile...lol.
New tire much better than before
might be the only tire used in MXGP

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
keefer just did a podcast with a bunch of testting and info about tires... worth the hour listen! in short, the dunlop is prob best tall around, pirelli super good performance but s**t for durability, and the tusk tire is pretty damn good all around for a cheaper tire.

hershey

PR Elite
keefer just did a podcast with a bunch of testting and info about tires... worth the hour listen! in short, the dunlop is prob best tall around, pirelli super good performance but s**t for durability, and the tusk tire is pretty damn good all around for a cheaper tire.
Bought a set of Tusk tires for austins bike. It worked great and actually held up just a little longer than Dunlop.

John250

PR Founding Father
I wondered about those tusk tires. Anyone know who is making them?

You can't beat Dunlops. We get great wear out of them.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
If you haven’t, give the kenda millville 2’s a try. Probably my favorite tire I’ve ran so far.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Just bought a set of Tusk tires. I’m not one to go through sets often as I don’t ride much. But they seem like they will get the job done.