Malvern AQ

hershey

PR Elite
So who's in? We will be there for sure, can't wait. Austin will be in the 85 classes, I might race but not going to try to qualify. I have about 3 hours of riding time in this year so I'm way out of shape

I’m in. Be up there Friday and going to ride both 450bs and Collegeboy. Already qualified but want to get some good gate drops in. Plus who doesn’t want to rip malvern.
450bs = 450 bulls#!@...or not BS?...lol

Yeah, was on the schedule and in the plan, but we're behindo this year. Was already to have a couple races in and plenty of practice. With the lack of this and that as well as Spencer's bike isn't back together yet (tonight is the plan), it's highly doubtful. Besides, if hadn't anything else to do this weekend, it may still happen, but Spencer has a game on Saturday. Had all intentions of skipping it, but due to it being our biggest competition in the league in addition to all the other shtuff, have fun without us. We'll be at a local track near you...if not you, at least us....soon.

Be safe, have fun. Laters.

Good to hear they do a great job but only been a couple times looking forward to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear they do a great job but only been a couple times looking forward to it
When we were there last year, they really had put huge steep faces on all the jumps.
They do a good job if it rains. Been there a couple times when it has rained pretty good and the track still ended up nice.

Meh. I was pretty pumped for it, along with the bc regional, but with life (health issues), I honestly haven't even cleaned out my gear bag after Daytona. Haven't been able to continue my running/training and spent nearly the entire last week with a 103, so I'm probably out.

Back