How was the beans race anyone here go ?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Curious myself with the monsoon I drove through on my way home with hail on Saturday evening with the new van I bought

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
BJ crushed saving the track after the saturday rain - I went out for morning practice and it was muddy (as expected) but folks still jumped everything and with each session the track got better and better. Then before my first moto we got tagged with a little rain, then again before my next moto we got tagged with more rain. Track was never totally lost - BJ and crew jumped out there with the skiddy and dozer and touched up spots. I was impressed considering the conditions and BJ ran a solid program for not having races in a long time.

Turnout wasn't great - I hope the rain scared everyone off. Or they are just holding out to MERP this sunday.

Meister

PR Founding Father
BJ knows his crap and knows how to work that dirt better than anybody. Sucks the weather had to C block him otherwise I feel like it could have been his best turn out.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
All in all was a good weekend. Hope this weekend and September we dont have to deal with the rain. I will cancel a practice but will try my hardest to not cancel a race if i dont have to. Hope Jack gets a great turnout,put alot of hrs in and has really did a great job of promoting his series. I will a MX track sealed up with the forcast next few days should be Dope this weekend

hershey

PR Elite
All in all was a good weekend. Hope this weekend and September we dont have to deal with the rain. I will cancel a practice but will try my hardest to not cancel a race if i dont have to. Hope Jack gets a great turnout,put alot of hrs in and has really did a great job of promoting his series. I will a MX track sealed up with the forcast next few days should be Dope this weekend
Your track and Malvern by far have the best prep in the state. You've been killing ot for years now, you deserve the big turnouts. Word will get around, keep up the good work !!

hershey

PR Elite
You’re just trying to get JO revved up now.

But yes BJ has the best prep.
Not trying to stir anything up at all, just saying those 2 tracks have the best prep in Ohio based on the tracks I've ridden. Why is it a person can't give props where deserved without being accused of trying to stir up crap?

John250

PR Founding Father
Your track and Malvern by far have the best prep in the state. You've been killing ot for years now, you deserve the big turnouts. Word will get around, keep up the good work !!
No way you can't include JO in that group. BC for years has had some great prep and racing conditions. Hell the place is not even muddy in practice and has great race conditions during the day.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Not trying to stir anything up at all, just saying those 2 tracks have the best prep in Ohio based on the tracks I've ridden. Why is it a person can't give props where deserved without being accused of trying to stir up crap?

BJ and Bobby deserve the props I agree.

While BC isn't my favorite track - he crushes prep just as good as those two guys and has been for a long time.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I just rode briarcliff the weekend after it poured for like 4 straight days. I was first one on the track and there wasn’t even a water puddle on the track it was perfect. Soft enough to form good lines but not muddy at all. Definitely braircliff got some of the best prep in Ohio along with malvern and eastfork. I went to beans on a off day and part of the track was frozen so I can’t really have a opinion on there prep because I’ve never rode it when it was summertime with good prep

hershey

PR Elite
No way you can't include JO in that group. BC for years has had some great prep and racing conditions. Hell the place is not even muddy in practice and has great race conditions during the day.
The last 2 times I was there weren't on par with those 2. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Don't start a war here, it wasn't my intention.

John250

PR Founding Father
The last 2 times I was there weren't on par with those 2. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Don't start a war here, it wasn't my intention.
I am biased. Because I like the fact BC is easier on my back these days for sure. I truly think BC has some of the best dirt around.

Mark414

PR Member
Bc not even close to as fun , Beans is killer as far as I am concerned. Not bashing just my opinion . All you guys worried about getting your Dirt Bikes dirty amazes me always has. Speaking of hardback what is going on with dust country?

John250

PR Founding Father
Bc not even close to as fun , Beans is killer as far as I am concerned. Not bashing just my opinion . All you guys worried about getting your Dirt Bikes dirty amazes me always has. Speaking of hardback what is going on with dust country?
Rocky has been redoing the track for a while now. We were out for a couple drinks a month or so ago. He said he is hoping to have some open practice days later this summer. He put in a lot of drainage tile. Bought lights from a old ball field. Would eventually like to have some night races again.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Sunset Bob has us all smoked. That dude can out prep anyone. Probably the most impressive display of fearlessness in the eye of the storm, yet enough coolness under pressure to take the level of badassery up to a ten last weekend. Bob is dialed. Bob is very good.