THIS WEEK IN MXA: 2022 FOX RACEWAY NATIONAL: HOW TO WATCH & WHAT TO WATCH

Scoob

PR Founding Father
THIS WEEK IN MXA: 2022 FOX RACEWAY NATIONAL: HOW TO WATCH & WHAT TO WATCH

Saw where Joey not racing round one claiming he isn't yet ready...predictions? I broke down and bought the monthly MAVTV pass... We'll see how it goes...
The MXA wrecking crew is excited for the 2022 Pro Motocross season to kick off this weekend at Pala because we have four test riders lining up. Josh Mosiman, Dennis Stapleton, Brian Medeiros and Ezra Lewis will all be flying the flag for MXA at Pala and they’ll be up against the fastest riders in the world. With Ryan Dungey and Antonio Cairoli coming out of retirement, Eli Tomac coming in slightly injured, Christian Craig moving up to the 450 class and Ken Roczen coming back after a break, there are many reasons to be excited for the new season. In This Week in MXA episode 74, presented by O’Neal, Josh Mosiman talks about the new MavTV Plus online streaming service, highlights some of the top riders lining up and talks about what it’s like to ride the Fox Raceway track.

John250

PR Founding Father
The sleeper behind the curtain that no one is even mentioning? AP7. Remember he was running with DF14 and going forward in all the motos before he got cross rutted and hurt. Aaron truly could be the man to beat outdoors this year.

trent56mx

PR Addict
RJ, MC and Weege are great, just watched practice.

I predict the first two California rounds will be weird as usual and things will shake out about 5 rounds in.

Bummer to have Webb, Ferrandis, Stewart, AC, Marv and Deano out.

Cool to have a couple legends surprisingly in though.

John250

PR Founding Father
Motocross tv packages suck. Hell I can't even get mavtv plus website to even open to purchase the app.

hershey

PR Elite
RJ, MC and Weege are great, just watched practice.

I predict the first two California rounds will be weird as usual and things will shake out about 5 rounds in.

Bummer to have Webb, Ferrandis, Stewart, AC, Marv and Deano out.

Cool to have a couple legends surprisingly in though.
Isn't Marv SX only?