MXGP riders stand up. Right or wrong?

hershey

PR Elite
Without seeing the qualifying race conditions, I'm not sure. I'm going to try and find a video of that too.

John250

PR Founding Father
I am ok with it. I personally think they let tracks today get way out of hand. The prepped tracks make for WAY better racing. Last year's nationals absolutely proved that.

hershey

PR Elite
I am ok with it. I personally think they let tracks today get way out of hand. The prepped tracks make for WAY better racing. Last year's nationals absolutely proved that.
It was more about standing water and mud in the starting area than the track itself. But I think it's an ongoing problem in general from what I've seen with prep. Seems the mxgp track are generally not as rutted out as ours. But they have some really knarly sand tracks like the wick or worse.

What was your take on Hangtown? It looked really rough and I thought it was fantastic racing. The top guys checked out because of their talent making great racing up front.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
It was more about standing water and mud in the starting area than the track itself. But I think it's an ongoing problem in general from what I've seen with prep. Seems the mxgp track are generally not as rutted out as ours. But they have some really knarly sand tracks like the wick or worse.

What was your take on Hangtown? It looked really rough and I thought it was fantastic racing. The top guys checked out because of their talent making great racing up front.
I think the tracks on the west coast suck except washougal. But I definitely feel like they aren’t prepping the nationals nearly as deep in years past. It still gets rough and rutted but it’s not just a one line cow path, the riders have more ability to move around on the track and race and make passes