WTB - Hi-Point Trailer

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I’m starting to poke around for a Hi Point Trailer - I guess if im going to do this pick up thing a hi point would be sweet to drag around to the races.

If anyone has any leads please let me know I’d appreciate it.

I know of one for sale, but it sounds like the frame needs to be completely redone, don't know how much of a project you're willing to take on. Not sure what city, but northern Ohio somewhere lol, let me know if you want his contact info. I think he's asking $500

I know of one for sale, but it sounds like the frame needs to be completely redone, don't know how much of a project you're willing to take on. Not sure what city, but northern Ohio somewhere lol, let me know if you want his contact info. I think he's asking $500
Yeah that would be something I would be interested in!

I just built a new frame for a HP14 I picked up a couple of years ago. Fun project, but the deeper I got the more I replaced.....new frame, coupler, 2 new Dexter 3500# axles, new wheels, tires and spare, new pressure treated floor and the list goes on...contact me if you have ant questions on the rebuild.

I just built a new frame for a HP14 I picked up a couple of years ago. Fun project, but the deeper I got the more I replaced.....new frame, coupler, 2 new Dexter 3500# axles, new wheels, tires and spare, new pressure treated floor and the list goes on...contact me if you have ant questions on the rebuild.
That’s awesome! I will be getting ahold of you for sure. Going to go up this evening and check it out.

how much did you have into your build? Any photos?

I’d guess and say maybe 3K. I never really kept track , maybe even a bit more. I went crazy with wiring, new stainless door locks, new floor anchors , LED lights, all stainless hardware , lots of paint supplies from Eastwood. Wow, I forgot about a lot of this stuff. I haven’t done much to the fiberglass yet, it’s in decent shape. Thinking about having it wrapped someday.

Jack, if you want to see how I did mine feel free to check it out. I’m in Amherst
Any photos? I'll show you mine. It could use some attention again. Lol
IMG_20220424_101711859~2.jpg

Back