So who’s going to LL

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
What's that have to do with lap timing? Innovation comes for a reason. Most times it's for the best and others not, mylaps is by far for the best.

So Sharc, are you a writer as a second profession? If not, you should be.
Innovation ???? - Is nothing but a new idea.
And how well is that working with our current world leaders.....

How about we start with infrastructure -

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Sounds like everyone needs to make a trip over to Iowa to ride oak ridge now. Might be a trip to make later in the year

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Not a regularly used race track so per se.
More like a community gem that they take pride in using for different events though out the summer.
I think there’s only one more open ride and one more MX race this year.

hershey

PR Elite
Innovation ???? - Is nothing but a new idea.
And how well is that working with our current world leaders.....

How about we start with infrastructure -
I guess you missed the part where is said most of the time it's for the best and others it isn't. Lol

Too busy arguing I guess.

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
I thought I read the no transponder thing but didn't believe it lol.. certainly wild..

Silvers is an fn animal.

Assuming Peterson and Mercer took 2 of 6 spots in +30? Mercer should do well in his new class too! Pulling for ex ohioian Henry to nab the title from BP. Or will it be some freshly 30 year old ex pro?

Mercer

PR Member
I thought I read the no transponder thing but didn't believe it lol.. certainly wild..

Silvers is an fn animal.

Assuming Peterson and Mercer took 2 of 6 spots in +30? Mercer should do well in his new class too! Pulling for ex ohioian Henry to nab the title from BP. Or will it be some freshly 30 year old ex pro?
I wish. I had a tough weekend for some reason. As it was mentioned above friday was iffy. Waited to go out towards the end, first lap around the track over jumped a downhill table top & body slammed myself to the ground. Back is black and blue, and super swollen.

went 1-6-1 in 40+ for 2nd. Moto 2 ripped the holeshot & going into 2nd turn i just lost my front end. Almost like it fell off my bike. Got smoked from behind, broke radiator, muffler, visor, and pinned under for awhile. Hurt like hell. So came from a long distance back to 6th

30+ was 25-4-6 (last moto might be different cause there was a protest going on when i left) for 10th. First moto went into first turn with the holeshot and got drilled from the inside wide open. Same s**t bike was mangled, and this one did in my ribs. I tried to ride up through but front end was twisted so bad not much i could do.

i toughed out the weekend. Barely able to stand up at all. Found out today i have some broken ribs, and some deep intense bone/muscle bruising.

pretty pissed, but will heal the best i can and go give it a run at Briarcliff for the 30 class. Just the way this moto s**t happens sometimes.

Attachments

• 5854704E-98D2-4185-9CFF-89AB0D21A5EE.jpeg
    5854704E-98D2-4185-9CFF-89AB0D21A5EE.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 0A618573-8A51-4216-8681-8B75B4731578.jpeg
    0A618573-8A51-4216-8681-8B75B4731578.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 98

Meister

PR Founding Father
I wish. I had a tough weekend for some reason. As it was mentioned above friday was iffy. Waited to go out towards the end, first lap around the track over jumped a downhill table top & body slammed myself to the ground. Back is black and blue, and super swollen.

went 1-6-1 in 40+ for 2nd. Moto 2 ripped the holeshot & going into 2nd turn i just lost my front end. Almost like it fell off my bike. Got smoked from behind, broke radiator, muffler, visor, and pinned under for awhile. Hurt like hell. So came from a long distance back to 6th

30+ was 25-4-6 (last moto might be different cause there was a protest going on when i left) for 10th. First moto went into first turn with the holeshot and got drilled from the inside wide open. Same s**t bike was mangled, and this one did in my ribs. I tried to ride up through but front end was twisted so bad not much i could do.

i toughed out the weekend. Barely able to stand up at all. Found out today i have some broken ribs, and some deep intense bone/muscle bruising.

pretty pissed, but will heal the best i can and go give it a run at Briarcliff for the 30 class. Just the way this moto s**t happens sometimes.
Dang! Hope you heal up! You've been in beast mode and I'm pumped to see how the ranch treats ya. Last year i broke ribs early on in the year, s**t hurt more than I remembered.. lol.. Goodluck at BC!

Ron505

PR Founding Father

Respect and well wishes for a speedy recovery. Great ride for being beat up!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Damn Mercer. I broke a rib too. And just DNFd. Some of us are just pussies I guess! Nice rides! Good luck at BC. Regional intensity is high. I don’t remember it always being like this. Good competition for sure.

Mercer

PR Member
Damn Mercer. I broke a rib too. And just DNFd. Some of us are just pussies I guess! Nice rides! Good luck at BC. Regional intensity is high. I don’t remember it always being like this. Good competition for sure.
Damn. Thank you, and yes i agree regional intensity has grown dramatically over the last 4/5 years. Kinda insane.