Chillitown classic

stumpy823

PR Member
Anyone doing this race big race in Ohio
A3E061DE-E5C5-4B18-BAFC-FD74ADEDCE96.png

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Was in the preseason plan 100%... We're (maybe just I am actually) in the space of want to, but not sure it's going to happen. Feel my plans took a left turn at Albuquerque at some point... ???

wrong_turn_at_albuquerque_6.png

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Was in the preseason plan 100%... We're (maybe just I am actually) in the space of want to, but not sure it's going to happen. Feel my plans took a left turn at Albuquerque at some point... ???

wrong_turn_at_albuquerque_6.png
If you can’t make the supercross portion just race the motocross. Only reason I am racing supercross is because it’s so close. Minios I’ll only race motocross

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Good thing I know where the Tractor Supply and Lowe's are but no idea where to find the running order. @Mcaupp22 is MX or SX going to be first? I pry can't make middle of the week, ending maybe a possibility.

hershey

PR Elite
Just signed up for the race man it’s an expensive one. Just like minios. Except minios is $100 a class plus you gotta buy the stupid $25 unlimited sports membership. You’ll see me in mx and sx in Collegeboy,450b, and 450b limited
Got to love the $100 dry camping fee. So your gate entry is strictly to be there each day and not stay the night lol....I know he isn't the only one doing that, it's just ridiculous though.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I have so many questions... Of course not racing, but still cant help myself....

So, its a 6 day event which includes a day of practice...
We have all watched and or participated in a Chillitown event. They know how to pump out motos with HUGE crowds.
A normal race is done in 2 days including practice..

See where im going here?

So, add a second "event" (SX) and im still at only 4 days. What am I doing the other two full days?

Say some fat arse decides to come out of retirement and run the 50+ class. Practice would be Tuesday at 11:50 and done by noon.
Next day, heat race at 10:16 and done by 10:24
Next day, Main at 1:40, done by 1:50....

So this fine "racer" has been at the facility for at least 3 days now and only been on the track for 28 min (actually less)
Then still have 3 more days to run i assume another practice on the big track and two more moto's??? What? Ive seen nearly 1000 bikes run two motos there in one day.
Something is not adding up. It has to be 4,000 racers or there is going to be A LOT of standing around.

Hey, I hope there is 4K there, but the first year???

But then there is the question of.. What if only 700 show up? Ronnie Mac is only entertaining for maybe 10 minutes. That boy better be setting up a shark tank with fricken laser on their heads to jump over.

Toddco327

PR Addict
I have so many questions... Of course not racing, but still cant help myself....

We have all watched and or participated in a Chillitown event. They know how to pump out motos with HUGE crowds.

See where im going here?

So, add a second "event" (SX) and im still at only 4 days. What am I doing the other two full days?

Say some fat arse decides to come out of retirement and run the 50+ class. Practice would be Tuesday at 11:50 and done by noon.

So this fine "racer" has been at the facility for at least 3 days now and only been on the track for 28 min (actually less)
Then still have 3 more days to run i assume another practice on the big track and two more moto's??? What? Ive seen nearly 1000 bikes run two motos there in one day.
Something is not adding up. It has to be 4,000 racers or there is going to be A LOT of standing around.

But then there is the question of.. What if only 700 show up? Ronnie Mac is only entertaining for maybe 10 minutes. That boy better be setting up a shark tank with fricken laser on their heads to jump over.
They have bingo going on also.

hershey

PR Elite

I really like Scott and never question his dedication or work ethic. But the regional this past week didn't showcase your claim.

He needs to hire 2x the staff he had and start work at least a week sooner than what happened. He was almost a one man show, he was running equipment, moving track markers, picking up kids, running the gate, setting hay bales at the posts of the infield arch during the race. Pulling me and others out on Sunday. It's too much for anyone to handle effectively.

He did say he had some no shows but even with them, it would have been too much. I wish him the best, if he doesn't hit a home run on the maiden voyage, it will be negative publicity for years.

Ronnie Mac is more of a detergent than an attraction IMO. Lol

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

See where im going here?

www.mideastgpracing.com

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

See where im going here?

But seriously this race isn’t designed for normal people. No featured event is.

They are designed for people with unlimited money and unlimited time off.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Good thing I know where the Tractor Supply and Lowe's are but no idea where to find the running order. @Mcaupp22 is MX or SX going to be first? I pry can't make middle of the week, ending maybe a possibility.
Sx is first it’s practcie Tuesday race Wednesday Thursday and mx is practice Friday and race Saturday Sunday. Pros race Saturday night on sx and Sunday on mx. Personally if it wasn’t so close I wouldn’t race sx as for minios I don’t race sx I just go for motocross

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I do feel for the first time having the event I think prices need to be less to not scare away your weekend warriors. I would say $50 a class would be better you can keep the gate fee at $50 for the week and make hookup camping $150 and more people would come I guarantee it I hope the prices don’t scare people away