Favorite Crusty Demons Video?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I was always a Terrafirma vid fan. The one with Guy Cooper and McGrath on the Suzuki being my favorite...riding to the Symphony of Destruction... Was that also the one where Seth Enslow had "a bend...a bend in the wrist"...lol

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I have a bunch of old VHS tapes I watch in my shop - fox greatest hits, fox wrath child, no fear chapter 1, and terrafirma 2 are some of my favorites.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I have a bunch of old VHS tapes I watch in my shop - fox greatest hits, fox wrath child, no fear chapter 1, and terrafirma 2 are some of my favorites.
Terrafirma 2 was good. I liked the one with Doug Henry on the 125 in his back yard...if I am remembering correctly... ???

XPROMXR

Noob
I was always a Terrafirma vid fan. The one with Guy Cooper and McGrath on the Suzuki being my favorite...riding to the Symphony of Destruction... Was that also the one where Seth Enslow had "a bend...a bend in the wrist"...lol
Steel roots

Meister

PR Founding Father
Screenshot_20220615-120336.png

hershey

PR Elite
There is one out there called Rechromed. It's a story line mimicking Mad Max. The good guy is on an all chrome bike.

Toddco327

PR Addict
There was one called “the prospects” which had a lot of the guys that kid would know. Zach Osbourne. Canard. Barcia. RV2 I think Dungey was in it too. Always like that one

Scoob

PR Founding Father
There was one called “the prospects” which had a lot of the guys that kid would know. Zach Osbourne. Canard. Barcia. RV2 I think Dungey was in it too. Always like that one
Oh...Dungey in it...Hershey would say "boring!"...lol

That said...I may have to look up some Dungey fun vids. Curious now... ;)

Toddco327

PR Addict
Oh...Dungey in it...Hershey would say "boring!"...lol

That said...I may have to look up some Dungey fun vids. Curious now... ;)
I agree with Hershey too! But he was a lot cooler back in the amateur days.

I watched a few clips after I mentioned it. Roczen and Anderson are in it. Both on Suzuki 85’s. Suzuki had a fleet of riders back then.

MX315

PR Addict
The very first crusty ….Blew my mind away! The music and mayhem nothing like it was ever seen before!

NQ1965

PR Elite
The best movies are the great outdoors they made like 6 of those I have all them
Agreed.........
All racing action. Great series of videos. Couldn't of began at a better time with Ricky's first "perfect season".
1655373503058.png

Two more of my favorites... Again all racing action.
1655373715798.png

1655373979926.png

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I agree with Hershey too! But he was a lot cooler back in the amateur days.

I watched a few clips after I mentioned it. Roczen and Anderson are in it. Both on Suzuki 85’s. Suzuki had a fleet of riders back then.
No, I do as well. Guess what I meant was I need to look some vids up to see if he was ever exciting...lol. ;)

Last edited: