Stop the haters!!

hershey

PR Elite
There are no haters. For all of you who say there is too much bitching on here, for all the track owners who say they won't post here because of the negativity. And just for life in general !

Vet261

PR Addict
For all of you who say there is too much bitching on here, for all the track owners who say they won't post here because of the negativity
Facebook is an absolute cess-pool of bitching and track bashing. Probably 100 times worse than anything on here, ever.

The difference? It's all hard to find! The 200+ posts on FB of people losing their shiiiit over Ctown Reg just get lost in the shuffle of gobs of ads, political BS, "suggested" posts, etc.

A forum website, they stick out more.

hershey

PR Elite
Facebook is an absolute cess-pool of bitching and track bashing. Probably 100 times worse than anything on here, ever.

The difference? It's all hard to find! The 200+ posts on FB of people losing their shiiiit over Ctown Reg just get lost in the shuffle of gobs of ads, political BS, "suggested" posts, etc.

A forum website, they stick out more.
Spot on

Dano762

PR Addict
I thought I would search our posts and see where the hate is? Pretty good site and group of folks.

Enjoy the collection of what we hate!

I hate ruts

I hate being a prisoner to the Area Qualifier

I hate wet roots!

I hate washing my bike

I hate the 5 hour drive

I hate getting stuck.

I hate you guys

I Hate the big tank

I hate orange

I hate black wheels

I hate walking into my shop and not seeing a bike

I HATE open practice days

I hate practice in general.

I HATE when laps are cut

I HATE PUTTING BIKES FOR SALE ON FB.

I hate mud these days

I hate dust.

I hate seeing a bike that even has a bolt that has been replaced with the wrong bolt

I hate thieves

I hate sand

I hate parking the trailer late at night

I hate go pro mounts on top the helmet

I hate SX

I hate dust and you can't water the woods

I hate paying big bucks for gear

I hate sand

I hate getting old

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
One of my all time favorites!!!! Enjoy!

Rocket Post.jpg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
RAMFS stands for - Richard A Muther Fukin Silvers

Silvers was in sign up at Byron IL and the girl sticks a paper out the window and says to him: sign this so we know who you are.
He thought he was all done signing -
He flexes, turns to us and says: .....How can they not know me ? I'm Richard A Muther Fukin Silvers !~

We fell about the place & I'm pretty sure I spit snot out my nose.
He's worn it ever since

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
RAMFS stands for - Richard A Muther Fukin Silvers

Silvers was in sign up at Byron IL and the girl sticks a paper out the window and says to him: sign this so we know who you are.
He thought he was all done signing -
He flexes, turns to us and says: .....How can they not know me ? I'm Richard A Muther Fukin Silvers !~

We fell about the place & I'm pretty sure I spit snot out my nose.
He's worn it ever since
RAMFS for life.

I have no clue what this is, but apparently I bought the right sprinter van. Nice.
thia is the rocket post rant from way back….totally classic