SVR

hershey

PR Elite
So made the trip with the boy this past weekend to race SVR. I have to say they have stepped up their game.

The grounds look even better, new fencing, dog house and gate. New track changes were fun and safe and prep was good considering the weather threats

If you haven't been for a while, check it out. It's worth the trip. I didn't take any pictures because it was just the 2 of us and I finally put the gear on this year to race and Austin was in 3 classes.

He git a 4,2 and a 1st. I ended up 3rd. Great time, thanks for all the hard work guys!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Minus the fence behind the gate not giving big bikes much room the place was nice. I think they did a pretty good job with keeping the dust down. Went there to help boost my boys confidence and it was a success. 4 holeshots and 4 moto wins in 50open and Sr..
Me on the other hand thought I would have an easy win in 25+ & 30+ but instead battled it out for 4 motos. 2-2 in 25+ and 2-4 with a wreck in 30+. Think I lead every damn moto for 3-4 laps only to hand it over by dumb mistakes. Having motos 2,4,6,10 and 13 between my son and I was wore the hell out. For 215 riders and only 14 motos we should’ve been done way earlier than 5pm.

Pretty awesome to think about how good Mx is in Ohio. Here’s some number from tracks open this weekend.
Grears had 400 something entries
Rte 62 had 160 riders open ride weekend
SVR 215 entries
Delta 125 open ride
Briarcliff I have no idea but I’m guessing 300-500 riders

Wino

PR Member
IMG_7418[1].JPG
...after practice on Saturday...seemed fun!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So made the trip with the boy this past weekend to race SVR. I have to say they have stepped up their game.

The grounds look even better, new fencing, dog house and gate. New track changes were fun and safe and prep was good considering the weather threats

If you haven't been for a while, check it out. It's worth the trip. I didn't take any pictures because it was just the 2 of us and I finally put the gear on this year to race and Austin was in 3 classes.

He git a 4,2 and a 1st. I ended up 3rd. Great time, thanks for all the hard work guys!
Old man finally put the gear on and got the bike all fixed up. No excuses now!

Vet261

PR Addict
Grears had 400 something entries
Rte 62 had 160 riders open ride weekend
SVR 215 entries
Delta 125 open ride
Briarcliff I have no idea but I’m guessing 300-500 riders
How did you find those numbers? Heck I can't even find that places are open let alone how it went if they were.

BTW BC was probably less than 300. There was 312 on the entry list but some didn't show.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That's what happens! It starts wearing you out keeping up with the kid and you ride less and less. You'll end up like me.
I know me chasing Spencer around, keeping his bike(s) going, etc. have kept me from riding a time or two. Of course, some other things aside that otherwise, but it will happen again... I've at least been on the bike this year and it didn't feel as bad as I was thinking it was going to... New class next year!...lol.

hershey

PR Elite
I know me chasing Spencer around, keeping his bike(s) going, etc. have kept me from riding a time or two. Of course, some other things aside that otherwise, but it will happen again... I've at least been on the bike this year and it didn't feel as bad as I was thinking it was going to... New class next year!...lol.
Lmao...who are you kidding?