Honda Hills Update

NQ1965

PR Elite

Honda Hills

As Honda Hills gets closer to the first ride of 2022, things will look a little different now.
I want to share some tough news with the Honda Hills family. Bailee and I (Tanner) have decided to sell out our 75% equity to our business partner Levi Baker.
After some partnership differences, I decided it was best that one of us take the reigns. After some negotiations, we came to an agreement to sell our ownership share.
After all of the work, hours, money and sacrifice we’ve put into this place the past year, this was a tough decision but after a lot of thinking, it’s one that Bailee and I are happy with in the end.
A part of me feels disappointing because of the hype we created and the vision I had for Honda Hills since 2016. We didn’t reach our ultimate goals but we’re still proud that we were able to bring it back and get bikes on this dirt again when no one thought it would ever happen.
Bringing everyone back out to ride on the old track last year was the highlight of our time with Honda Hills. There were priceless smiles, emotions, and stories from so many. The atmosphere was amazing, everyone turned into a kid again reliving their childhood. It was a SPECIAL day that I’ll never forget. I know Rob Miracle was watching down smiling ear to ear. He was a huge part of my motivation to get Honda Hills and bring it back to life.
The Honda Hills family is amazing and one of a kind. I knew there would be a lot of support for the place, but it blew me away with the response once we took over. It’s a special place and I’m honored to have had ownership in one of the most prestigious and historic racetracks in the country. I sincerely want to thank every single person that came out to help (SO MANY family and friends), every person that showed up to our events, and every person that supported our efforts. I met so many great people, had a lot of fun, made many memories, and learned so much from this venture. It was a short chapter for us, but one I’ll cherish for the rest of my life.
I wish the best of luck to the future of Honda Hills and I hope we sparked something awesome and Honda Hills can be great again! Thank you and God bless you all!
1f919.png
1f3c1.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

-Tanner Wilson

(thank you to Mosher for forwarding the update on facebook)

Last edited:
I was as well. Only Spencer rode though. I saw a post on FB I think saying that the plan is to open for open riding later this month I think as well as a make-up for the early June open ride that was cancelled.. ??? I have no idea the real deal. Seems like a set back, but maybe a minor blip before the next phase...whatever that is...

Reactions: k01
For anybody that's not on facebook, I'm not sure how you would go about viewing this video??
(video link)--------> Facebook

This was my first time viewing the clip but looks to me that aside from the furthest south hairpin loop, much of the original track has been dozed over.
This photo looks to be from up at the top of the hill, facing west toward the old ski jump. (Nabbed from their facebook).
1656708400169.png

Last edited:
For anybody that's not on facebook, I'm not sure how you would go about viewing this video??
(video link)--------> Facebook

This was my first time viewing the clip but looks to me that aside from the furthest south hairpin loop, much of the original track has been dozed over.
This photo looks to be from up at the top of the hill, facing west toward the old ski jump. (Nabbed from their facebook).
View attachment 76239
FB page is public so all can see it. Just can't see all the comments. Looks like no dirt remains unmoved on the old HH hillside. Parking and pit area looks ready.

Back