2022 SPRING CREEK NATIONAL PRE-RACE REPORT: TV SCHEDULE, INJURED LIST & MORE

Scoob

PR Founding Father
ET3 train a rolling into Dungeyville... Well, actually Martinville, but who's paying attention?
2022 SPRING CREEK NATIONAL PRE-RACE REPORT: TV SCHEDULE, INJURED LIST & MORE

Southwick: Qualifying – 8:00 AM (pacific) – MAVTV & FLO RACING & YOUTUBE

Southwick: 250 Moto 1 – 11:00 AM (pacific) – NBC & PEACOCK
Southwick: 450 Moto 1 – 12:00 AM (pacific) – MAVTV & FLO RACING
Southwick: 250 Moto 2 – 1:00 PM (pacific) – MAVTV & FLO RACING
Southwick: 450 Moto 2 – 2:00 PM (pacific) – MAVTV & FLO RACING

POS.#NAMETotal Points
123Chase Sexton268
23Eli Tomac267
394Ken Roczen227
421Jason Anderson207
55Ryan Dungey185
628Christian Craig184
751Justin Barcia159
87Aaron Plessinger149
917Joseph Savatgy125
1012Shane McElrath118

POS.#NAMETotal Points
11Jett Lawrence261
296Hunter Lawrence246
330Jo Shimoda224
432Justin Cooper197
559Levi Kitchen180
629Michael Mosiman169
750Stilez Robertson158
847Seth Hammaker151
924RJ Hampshire132
1036Maximus Vohland129

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You know...you guys are setting up Tomac for a major fail...I agree and would almost bet on it, but freaky things happen. Let's hope not.

John259, I have to appreciate the hope and dreams you have, but my thinking is the Dunge has a better chance of being outside the top 10 than being in the top 3.... Guess we'll see as the blind man says...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You can't say domination, but then again... Tomac is on fire. Sexton keeping him honest. No podium for #5. Still respectable, but not compared to the hype. He's consistent. ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
Watched the 2nd moto. All I have to say is WOW! Tomac was absolutely in full "beast" mode. I honestly think that was the hardest I think I've seen Tomac ride a moto. He was just flying. I don't see Sexton beating him for the championship. That moto might have broke him.

hershey

PR Elite
Watched the 2nd moto. All I have to say is WOW! Tomac was absolutely in full "beast" mode. I honestly think that was the hardest I think I've seen Tomac ride a moto. He was just flying. I don't see Sexton beating him for the championship. That moto might have broke him.
But Sexton was right with him, if anything I think Sexton will be encouraged. To know tomac gave all 100% and he couldn't pull away...yeah, I think the opposite.

John250

PR Founding Father
But Sexton was right with him, if anything I think Sexton will be encouraged. To know tomac gave all 100% and he couldn't pull away...yeah, I think the opposite.
Go on YouTube and watch the post race press conference. Chases body language to me showed defeat. Think he knows Tomac has him covered. We shall see.

Roczen is doing exactly what I said he would do. Fourth of July hits and he slides backwards.

hershey

PR Elite
Go on YouTube and watch the post race press conference. Chases body language to me showed defeat. Think he knows Tomac has him covered. We shall see.

Roczen is doing exactly what I said he would do. Fourth of July hits and he slides backwards.
He is just pissed he didn't win, it's not defeat. He has the speed, he had him covered til he fell and that boosts confidence. It's just a matter of time before he puts the pieces together.

Yeah but you also said he would never ride again after his injury. Then you said he would never win again when he started riding. So your track record isn't that great. But to go with your take, many in the industry were saying that before you.

It's pretty bad when you start up front and let the Dung pass you. It means you're at least 50 sec back from the lead now. Lol