Crow Canyon GP by MERP - Course Preview

CRISPY 2-stroke - !!!!!
Funny how excited you can get by just a sound !!!
It does run and sound good. R304 shorty and the stock pipe. Runs too good to mess with it anymore.

Finally getting more comfortable on it - I really don’t think I’m much slower on it compared to a 450. Guess it really is the Indian not the arrow.

Reactions: k01
Ever see yourself ride and just cringe? Like dude get on the gas!

Anyway - here’s the course preview for the Crow Canyon GP.

Pedal to the metal til Sunday. Ready to put on a show.
Ironically, yes, at the last Crow Canyon GP in 2013. Chris Hudak got a bad start and proceeded to slice through the pack quickly. I got a good start, but looked ridiculously slow when he passed me. I was the Honda rider that he passed for second.

So are the non mx track sections taped off during the race. If not he is for sure getting lost lol.
Oh yeah we used 8000’ of banner at beans. We will have arrows and banner up all through the woods.

Since Crow is a club and members come ride during the week we had to hold off on getting the course marked out to keep folks from riding it.

Can anyone tell me why crow canyon doesn’t have motocross races anymore? I raced there once and it was so sick. Obviously just by the video I can tell it still looks like a sick track why don’t they hold a race or two a year nothing crazy just a few a year would like to race it again for moto.

Can anyone tell me why crow canyon doesn’t have motocross races anymore? I raced there once and it was so sick. Obviously just by the video I can tell it still looks like a sick track why don’t they hold a race or two a year nothing crazy just a few a year would like to race it again for moto.
I think it’s because most of the crowd that are members at crow are all woods/enduro/harescramble guys. Really not much of a moto scene out there from what I can tell. Track doesn’t get much love except for GP’s and the demo days.

Its a fun track I’ve spun laps here since I was on a PW. Dirt is old school not like the good stuff we are spoiled with nowadays.

I think it’s because most of the crowd that are members at crow are all woods/enduro/harescramble guys. Really not much of a moto scene out there from what I can tell. Track doesn’t get much love except for GP’s and the demo days.

Its a fun track I’ve spun laps here since I was on a PW. Dirt is old school not like the good stuff we are spoiled with nowadays.
Last time I raced there was probably one of the last motocross races they had and it was super good

Back