LL hype …

I feel the love on here fellas!!!! Can't believe that my first time to Loretta's was 1995 that was 27 years ago.

Well I see that no one has ever replaced my Fan of the Day pics on here from years past!!!! My most important work in the MX world for the Pitracer Faithful. That was all part of the fun, and Racer X used to have that online and in the magazine before the world got so PC about everything.

And yes, being lifeflighted off the track from Loretta's and spending over a month in the hospital and almost being killed by the doctors who were supposed to be saving me did put a damper on things for me. I plan on starting to ride again possibly next season, and just enjoying riding again. Will I ever do Loretta's again??? I don't think so, but if they come out with a +55 Sportsman class....... I don't think I would be able to say NO!

Hoping Mitchy Zaremba puts it together in 450B and 450B Limited!!!! And I don't think anyone will have a chance against Mike Brown in the 50 Masters class unless he's running a Husqvarna 85cc bike to give everyone a chance!

Thing I miss most about LL is the 85 (12-13) classes. Nothing better than hearing a finally tuned 85 being rode to its max. That would be the hype I want to hear.

The past few years, I have had the Hype of Mike Brown vs the +25 hot shot that Bruce B picks to beat Mike, and finally last year someone did beat Mike Brown (but only after Bruce gave up on picking the other guy!) in +25 so he moved up to +40 and +50 now. Mike Brown wins both classes in my book!

Alessi in the +25 and Pro Sport, that's the new guy, I don't think Alessi was a good as Mike Brown overall, but he was still a big time Pro. I think he will probably win +25, but I'm going to go with the youngsters in Pro Sport. I'll say Hymas beats him in that class.

I feel the love on here fellas!!!! Can't believe that my first time to Loretta's was 1995 that was 27 years ago.

Well I see that no one has ever replaced my Fan of the Day pics on here from years past!!!! My most important work in the MX world for the Pitracer Faithful. That was all part of the fun, and Racer X used to have that online and in the magazine before the world got so PC about everything.

And yes, being lifeflighted off the track from Loretta's and spending over a month in the hospital and almost being killed by the doctors who were supposed to be saving me did put a damper on things for me. I plan on starting to ride again possibly next season, and just enjoying riding again. Will I ever do Loretta's again??? I don't think so, but if they come out with a +55 Sportsman class....... I don't think I would be able to say NO!

Hoping Mitchy Zaremba puts it together in 450B and 450B Limited!!!! And I don't think anyone will have a chance against Mike Brown in the 50 Masters class unless he's running a Husqvarna 85cc bike to give everyone a chance!
Is mitchy racing a 450 in both classes or a 250? And how come he’s riding those classes instead of the more prestigious classes like 250b and schoolboy which all the factory kids ride? Just curious definitely got a chance to win them

Yeah, when Hershey wrote that, my thought was on the hospital stay more so than anything. You've been hurt before, albeit maybe not that bad, but when you question the care you might get, it puts a different spin on things... Glad the fire is still there to an extent. Take the best of care bro.

My nephew Hayden racing with Mitchy in 450b and limited. Not on Mitchy's pace, but hoping he can get a few starts and breach the top 10 this year...

Last edited:
If I am Mitchy I am riding 450b where I have a shot at a better finish than racing Deegan, Benick, etc. The 450 classes for sure don't have the top names that are in the 250 class.

If I am Mitchy I am riding 450b where I have a shot at a better finish than racing Deegan, Benick, etc. The 450 classes for sure don't have the top names that are in the 250 class.
I do not know, but did he try to qualify for the 250b and limited classes? Cannot imagine that if he did he wouldn't have made it in either or both, but just saying...

I do not know, but did he try to qualify for the 250b and limited classes? Cannot imagine that if he did he wouldn't have made it in either or both, but just saying...
Think he's been concentrating more on the 450 all year.

He made it in every class he entered at high point I think he had 3 or 4 tickets he was just picking what he wanted to race

BD44CD24-D314-4A01-8C6B-D3A64506A4AF.jpeg

Dropping the gate every 30 min
Weather is perfect— track is perfect.

Last edited:
Back