The new East Fork MX

John250

PR Founding Father
Scott's issue with rain is not as much track as it is parking. Unfortunately the parking lot floods. Park at the top of the hill.

jj584

PR Addict
That looks like some gourmet sh&t. Was all about checking this out on Saturday, the weather man said hell no.

Darrell Green

PR Member
Pictures of Eastfork do it no justice! Showed up today and the track is unreal!! They had zero rain today and actually have had to put down some water. If your not here your missing out.

hershey

PR Elite
We finally made it! It was dark when we pulled in so conservatively parked on top the hill right when you pull in. 2 hour delay, bad accident on I 71 south near Columbus.

Didn't get to see the track, hopefully the weather man is wrong! Heard it's ripped open and watered. Don't want Saturday canceled, too excited to ride !

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
We finally made it! It was dark when we pulled in so conservatively parked on top the hill right when you pull in. 2 hour delay, bad accident on I 71 south near Columbus.

Didn't get to see the track, hopefully the weather man is wrong! Heard it's ripped open and watered. Don't want Saturday canceled, too excited to ride !
Girlfriends birthday tomorrow otherwise I would be down there. Be there Sunday for sure and all next weekend

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
If you haven’t been to eastfork yet you really need to check it out. The track is freaking amazing. So much fun. Got a few big jumps but everything is super safe and everything flows good. I had a blast all day. I went 2-1 in Collegeboy for 1st out of 14 and then 4-3 in open B for 3rd overall out of 16. Super good day and all the classes were pretty big. If you on the verge of coming you need to make it down. Next weekend double header weekend and it won’t disappoint

hershey

PR Elite
So the weekend turned out good. There was a good size crowd, 13 in the plus 50 class. Austins open 85 class had 34 kids.

Saturday I wasn't really impressed with the track at all. Sunday was far better though. It's fun, the corners were better and it got a little more rough.

Overall, for me, it's too busy. There are so many jumps it feels more like an sx track stretched out than mx. Most of the passing came from having the nuts to hit the big hucks than in corners. That being said, I still had fun and will definitely go back. The jumps are fun and really big, but I jump all of them except for 2 and it doesn't really slow you down too much. The landings are all forgiving and safe too.

Austin on the other hand loved it. The point being everyone likes different things. I'm glad Scott took the time and money to make the change and hope it does him good. Seems like most people enjoyed it. There more than a few people who came right from LL so that says a lot about Scott's following.

I feel the crowd at the series there is much larger and faster, we are going to try and make more trips south from now on. Fun times for sure.