Everyone say a prayer for Knox

hershey

PR Elite
There is never the right thing to say but showing you care gives support to those who have had a loss.

Chris lost his parents this past weekend, please show him some support here, the MX community is good for that, regardless of arguments or opinions.

Praying for peace for you and your family Chris.

Here is a link to his FB post.

Screenshot_20220809-184623_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Vet261

PR Addict
When you sent me that news article I was in shock. I can't believe someone did that, feel so bad for him and his family.
Like he said in that FB post, it's not possible to put it into words other than to keep his family in all of our thoughts.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I couldn't believe it either when I read the article. I sent him a message here but don't expect he's been pitracing at the moment. I can't imagine. I wish so bad Chris could be locked in a room with that nut job with no recourse.

John250

PR Founding Father
Chris and his parents were around D11 from the beginning, 40 years ago. His parents like many were moto parents.

I can't imagine having such a senseless tragedy happening to your parents. Prayers to Chris and all his family.

Let's all hope justice is served.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Our thoughts, hearts and prayers to Chris and his family in these tragic circumstances.
So sad.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hey buddy...I paused in responded as it's just so tragic, stupid, and no words/reason for it. I couldn't read what happened, nor care to at this point as I've gotten the drift and a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for you and your family. Take the best of care Chris. Get the help you need. Stay close to friends and family as you navigate through this. We'll all be thinking and praying for you buddy. :(