Motoland is alive !!

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20220809-190225_Chrome.jpg

That is the same weekend as the High Point Vet race / GP, which I was planning on doing this year since I'm a GP guy now. lol Hopefully Motoland will have other practices this year. That is a track I have always wanted to ride.

That is the same weekend as the High Point Vet race / GP, which I was planning on doing this year since I'm a GP guy now. lol Hopefully Motoland will have other practices this year. That is a track I have always wanted to ride.
Hmm.. I really wanted to hit HP this year too just for moto tho..

Owned by the owners of Wildcat Creek MX......so I guess there will be a full suite of AQ's and Regionals at Motoland now? At least maybe a break from WildCat I guess LOL.

hard to make a trip to a practice place only especially when it’s almost 4 hours. I’m sure next year they will add a gate and it’ll be on the schedule

hard to make a trip to a practice place only especially when it’s almost 4 hours. I’m sure next year they will add a gate and it’ll be on the schedule
Nah, if you've been there you'd understand. It's worth the trip. You get far more seat time than you could need and the 2 tracks are super fun and demanding.

Reactions: TBO
If you read their website they have split it up even more now into 5 tracks.

I rode it years ago as the ONE track, GP length lap times.

If you read their website they have split it up even more now into 5 tracks.

I rode it years ago as the ONE track, GP length lap times.
It looks like that update is from two years ago. I would love to ride the one track configuration.

Hi point sucks. Go to moto land and ride.

Back