New Blue Pig

Vet261

PR Addict

2023-Yamaha-YZ450F-1.jpg

I personally don’t like the plastics they look way to much like Hondas. But you know it’s got the best engine, clutch feel, and best stock suspension
How do you know this? You rode one?...lol

They do look pretty sweet...with the blue rims and plastic... Not in my future though. Only thing that will get me to change brands is a FI 300cc 2 stroke....

How do you know this? You rode one?...lol

They do look pretty sweet...with the blue rims and plastic... Not in my future though. Only thing that will get me to change brands is a FI 300cc 2 stroke....
Because it's had the best motor and suspension for a while now. One thing no one can ever knock is the quality build of a Yamaha over other brands.

Stealing KTM's idea here with the one piece steel clutch basket and conical spring disc.

Helping lay that power down to the rear wheel, an all-new cable-actuated clutch design replaces the coil springs of the previous model with a new disc spring and integrates primary gear and basket into a single steel unit.

I like Yamaha, but this is a total yawner to me, granted, I'm not the target audience, but as well as they kept this under wraps, I figured there would be something special about it.

If i didn’t already have a deposit on a 2023 300sx this would be in the cards for me. I rode Yamahas from 05-2013, then in 2018 when i got back into the sport, i went Honda.

I like my 21 but it is a heavy feeling bike…the 5 lb weight lose should make a big difference in the handling..just saw they did not updates the yz250 smoker…oh well I really like my 22. braaaaap!

If i didn’t already have a deposit on a 2023 300sx this would be in the cards for me. I rode Yamahas from 05-2013, then in 2018 when i got back into the sport, i went Honda.
Yeah, I doubt there will ever be another 450 in my garage...unless Spencer is riding it or I have boat loads of extra cash to buy one just for the dunes. I could see a 350 thumber at best. Otherwise, I am 300cc smoker bound. At my age, physical conditioning, and ride time...I need something I need to work a little harder on to go fast....to keep the speeds down in case of a mistake...lol. ;)

Back