Saw this question...

Tomac.

i think sexton is riding the best right now, but experience of a high profile championship fight will play into Tomac’s favor as well as the #1 is going to get stronger, and at least one of the 6 motos he’s going to finish in between the 2 of them which will be enough of a points swing for either to win it. However, i still think experience with pressure prevails.

I haven't had a chance to watch Unadilla yet, but my guess would be that Tomac wins the last 4 out of 6 motos at least. Now for the 2 he doesn't, just needs to keep them on the podium. I feel experience will do that. It's definitely Tomac's to lose... Sexton's day is coming though...

I think chase is on a role and riding really good but tomac is super calm and collected about the situation and knows what he has to do to win it all. I think the next two rounds at ironman and budds creek will suit him very well especially if chase keeps getting somewhat not so great starts. I think tomac wins budds and ironman and will just do enough for the championship while sexton wins the last round at pala

Sexton.

I think we're seeing a "changing of the guard" confidence is huge in this sport and I think Sexton is full of it! Serious swagger from him right now. He's running Tomac down and dropping him! Tomac is not gonna be able to ride this out he's gonna have to get uncomfortable and hang it out and i don't think he's willing to do that. I'm gonna say Sexton wins all 6 motos and the championship! But regardless this is gonna be good!

I think Fernandes gets in there as well and either wins a moto or gets a couple seconds to Chases 3rd place finish and that helps Tomac. Chase is due for a crash too.

Sexton is one little mistake from handing it to Eli.
I would get that, but Eli is as well. Granted, he's seemed to have matured to the point where he doesn't hang it out so much as he once did, but still, at that pace, anything can happen. Is going to be exciting to the end... I am rooting for Tomac though... ;)

Tough call. Exciting for sure.

Eli can s**t the bed solely based on what’s between his ears.

sexton can s**t the bed solely by walloping into the ground.

Both of them have potential to throw it away based on their profiles. Talent and some luck is gonna play a part here.

Back