Grears GP by MERP August 28th

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
It’s almost time to go GP racing at Grears Motorsports Park

The Grears GP is 7 days away and we’re ready for a wide open weekend of riding, racing and good times kicking off as early as Friday!

Move in day starts Friday evening with gates being open for campers.

Saturday Grears will host open practice on the motocross track only - the woods loop will be open to walk or mountain bike.

Early sign up for locals and campers will be open from 4-7 on Saturday at the sign up barn.

Sunday we’re going GP racing.

See the race ad below and please share.

Any questions please feel free to reach out.

Attachments

• BD419A8A-0950-4D57-A9D0-E85B3CDCF11E.jpeg
    BD419A8A-0950-4D57-A9D0-E85B3CDCF11E.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 103
Logan is excited. The only way I got him to go practice at malvern last week was by telling him they had a gp race there in October, and he should learn the track as it has been two years since he last rode it

Logan is excited. The only way I got him to go practice at malvern last week was by telling him they had a gp race there in October, and he should learn the track as it has been two years since he last rode it
GP’s are what brought me back into racing. The format makes racing fun. It’s low pressure - it’s different than any other type of racing.

I’m glad Logan is enjoying himself - great to see him back at the races.

Never been to Grears, but I think Im going to give it a shot based on the good time we had at the last one. Will be there with the Hudas crew
Right on man - Grears is a great track. Reminds me of scenic highlands. Jumps are all safe - have options if you don’t want to bomb the big ones.

Hudas crew is great people - they have supported us through this whole thing.

Never been to Grears, but I think Im going to give it a shot based on the good time we had at the last one. Will be there with the Hudas crew
Grear's lay out is great, and safe. I wish Dave could get some more organics into the dirt and get prep a little more figured out at it always gets dusty.
Even with that my boy loves riding there. Probably the track we go to the most.

Will it be normal rates for riding the track saturday, plus merp gate fee? Havent seen it posted, so wanted to make sure before we head down tomorrow. Thanks!

Might want to make sure that's out there, and if those that leave Saturday, that only came to practice with get their gate fee back.

Back