Bam Bam disqualified.

John250

PR Founding Father
Bam Bam is finally disqualified for taking out DF1 at Budds Creek. Way over due. I guess cutting the track to then take someone out is what it takes to be disqualified. Good for the AMA for finally doing something. Probably should sit out the last two rounds as well.

bruceb

PR Addict
From Dylan's gf's instagram:
df instagram.jpg

Toddco327

PR Addict
Barcia will post his YouTube video. Get his views. Make money off the pass and will race another day. Nobody holds athletes to a standard anymore. As long as they are making money then nobody cares. Basically it turns into “that was bad don’t do it again” meanwhile they give a wink and know that it will generate money. Plus he’s still a top ten rider. Find someone to replace him…. Not many out there can. Bam bam gonna bam.

NOWA

PR Member
RACING INCIDENT.... Wheels off the ground can't slow down. Everyone will still have a argument.

Last edited:

Toddco327

PR Addict
RACING INCIDENT.... Wheels off the ground can't slow down. Everyone will still argument.

Tale of the tape. Didn’t look intentional. Off the track. Trying to slow down. Wheels off the ground… not much you can do.

hershey

PR Elite
2 more posts of the same vid??

Looks like Barcia was trying too hard and lost control then rammed Ferrandis. I dont think he should have been DQd

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Barcia blew the section before giving DF the opportunity to stick himself in there.
Then Justin went all throttle jockey and lost control.
That's racing -

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
If bam bam hadn’t had such a bad history this year and so many incidents it would of just been maybe a few position penalty but not dq. Only way for him to stop riding overly aggressive is to dq him. I think all the other factory teams and riders who have had an incident with him definitely came together as one probably and said this is enough

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I don’t know, he doesn’t have to move over. When you get bumps around a little bit let mean everybody knows he’s going to retaliate. Everybody knows he threads a needle. And I guarantee you the team behind closed doors tells and they don’t give a s**t.