Beans

hershey

PR Elite
I'm really amazed that BJ gets such a light crowd at his track. His prep is 2nd to none in ohio for a few years now, the jumps are all safe and you don't really lose too much time racing by not doing them. There are really on 2 that are tough for the average rider and 2 that I would consider A level guys only even trying them. The elevation is amazing and the track is just plain fun. On the top 2 of fav ohio tracks for sure.

We went this weekend and Saturday practice was on point, got 6 sessions in by 2 pm. We originally came down in the car and trailer because weather was questionable for Sunday, after we got home decided we were heading for Sunday so loaded up and went back. Of course the rain came all night, far more than predicted too. Still raced, BJ dozed off a ton or more of mud and cut out the big hills. Still had a blast, Austin only rode 2 classes and did really well. It was muddy to say the least! Glad to see a track owner tough it out instead of cancel and a group riders doing the same!

Hopefully he holds races for next year and has better luck.
20220911_123313.jpg
20220911_124319.jpg

Roachy

PR Addict
"It's a little slow out there, rain last night oh this baby loves the slop, loves it, eats it up, eats the slop, born in the slob. His father was a Mudder his mother was a mudder."

Ride it all! So fun!!

NQ1965

PR Elite
I'm really amazed that BJ gets such a light crowd at his track. His prep is 2nd to none in ohio for a few years now, the jumps are all safe and you don't really lose too much time racing by not doing them. There are really on 2 that are tough for the average rider and 2 that I would consider A level guys only even trying them. The elevation is amazing and the track is just plain fun. On the top 2 of fav ohio tracks for sure.

We went this weekend and Saturday practice was on point, got 6 sessions in by 2 pm. We originally came down in the car and trailer because weather was questionable for Sunday, after we got home decided we were heading for Sunday so loaded up and went back. Of course the rain came all night, far more than predicted too. Still raced, BJ dozed off a ton or more of mud and cut out the big hills. Still had a blast, Austin only rode 2 classes and did really well. It was muddy to say the least! Glad to see a track owner tough it out instead of cancel and a group riders doing the same!

Hopefully he holds races for next year and has better luck.View attachment 77051View attachment 77052
That's some serious mud right there, haha :oops:

jfalat

PR Addict
I am sure the rain in the forecast had a lot to do with the low turn out... its all fun and games till you have to spend 2 hours washing a bike...LOL...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Here we sit ----
Faack - think of BJ..

He's throwing $ with the one hand that's not on the pressure washer -STILL - cleaning up

hershey

PR Elite
"Amazed at light crowd"

....posts pics of epic mudder.....
Talking about practice days. Eveytime we've been there it's 50 guys at most. Dint get it.
Tell me it took two days. Without tellin' me it took two days ..

He's got completely different clothes on --------
Only the crocs remain ....LOL
Did the main wash when we got home Sunday, tore it down Monday and gave her the full go over. Lol

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father

Hopefully he holds races for next year and has better luck.View attachment 77051View attachment 77052
Planning on running races next year. All i can say is i put my hrs in and aint nobody complaining about dust on any of my practice days.. Thanks Dave for promoting my place

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I go every so often. Last time i was there was October 2020, i had the 500af out there and it was the perfect track for it. Our day was cut short, bc my little brother looped out and ended up compressing 6 vertebrae, so we spent the day at the hospital in urichesville. My buddy and i went and got a 12 pack of twisted tea and put up the canopies in the parking and had a good time waiting on my brother