High Point???

Keep in mind they don't run the big quad jump. You go through the dip, then hook a left at the big quad landing and go down the hill.

GP could be nice this year with all the recent rain, but then forecasted nice weather for the weekend.

Keep in mind they don't run the big quad jump. You go through the dip, then hook a left at the big quad landing and go down the hill.

GP could be nice this year with all the recent rain, but then forecasted nice weather for the weekend.
Damnit man!

First two pics are from Sept, 2000.

The rest are from Sept, 2010.

I've raced this event a ton, but hardly have any pics from it for whatever reason.

P0001066.jpg

P0001072.jpg

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_5003.JPG
IMG_5004.JPG

IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_4980.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

IMG_4968.JPG

For amateur day this year they took out the quad but ran some of the back pro section - I think they’ll probably do the same for this weekend.

I would guess 2015-2016, because I can see the old start in the one pic of you guys near the old triple behind it.

Last year they ran an interesting combo layout where you skipped the quad, then did the pro section, but then cut across and did not do the whole big downhill.

Back