2007 Forest River Champion 365 Toyhauler

RipIt!

Noob
2007 Forest River champion 365. Its a 40-foot fifth wheel. One 20-foot slide out. New tires and brakes with 2k miles on them last year. The roof ac unit leaked around it. The roof needs replaced. The interior ceiling should also be replaced. It also needs a new awning and fenders. This camper has all the bells and whistles you want. extra-large shower, endless hot water, outside shower, gas stove, new fridge, new carpet, new master mattress 2 years ago, two flat screen tv's, huge garage with lots of storage. I took the graphics off of it in 2020 when i got it. original owner lived in south Georga. Everything was sun faded. It is definitely a fixer upper. Most everything works, just needs a roof and flooring in the kitchen area, the wood in the kichen floor is all good. asking 7500$ obo. Just don't have time to fix it. In 2020 i payed 16k for it. Makea offers my parents want it out of there driveway!!
call or text 3304193349 JIM.. I'm having trouble uploading pics. I have a ton on my phone i can send you if interested.