Best looking husky yet.

John250

PR Founding Father
I like it. Reminds me of my dad's '82 500 Auto. Husky is calling it their heritage line. Nothing is more husky than the aluminum tank Huskys. My dad had a maroon, black and green tank I think.
FB_IMG_1663688210168.jpg

JMO330

PR Member
White frames for the win! You dont see a ton of Huskys at the local moto tracks. Why is that? I always assumed because of availability? I like mine, i said "like" not love.

hershey

PR Elite
The graphics look straight out of 82 for sure. Not a fan but who cares about graphics on a bike any more?

Carlisle

PR Member
I like it. Reminds me of my dad's '82 500 Auto. Husky is calling it their heritage line. Nothing is more husky than the aluminum tank Huskys. My dad had a maroon, black and green tank I think. View attachment 77104
Biggest difference is your dads 82 500 was a real husquavarna!! Seeing all these red and white ktm’s with different brand names on them is hilarious!!!! The fact that Ktm is able to do it is also hilarious!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Biggest difference is your dads 82 500 was a real husquavarna!! Seeing all these red and white ktm’s with different brand names on them is hilarious!!!! The fact that Ktm is able to do it is also hilarious!!
I got a Jaguar engine in my Lincoln. Used to put Oldsmobile motors in Chevy's. My 1979 Olds Omega had a Buick 231 in it...lol. I get your point though! ;)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You got a Lincoln -? :oops:
haha, Yeah, although technically a Ford which is against my grain, but I likey the LS. Not your typical Lincoln. Wish they put an LS-1 in the LS, but it's a fun car nonetheless.
No, the point is not a cool engine swap. More like the 1974 Pontiac (Chevy Nova) GTO. ;)
Right, point was manufacturers have been putting other makers motors in their brand new vehicles under the same umbrella for years now and calling it their own...lol

k01

PR Elite
Right, point was manufacturers have been putting other makers motors in their brand new vehicles under the same umbrella for years now and calling it their own...lol
First generation Taurus SHO with a Yamaha built V6 under the hood in a similar fashion. My dad had one. A 5 speed sleeper.
280px-1991_Ford_Taurus_SHO.jpg

But KTM is just putting purchased brand names on their own slightly modified line of bikes.