MaRTiN

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
All of us know that if ya jump on the turnpike and head West, you’ll eventually hit the Exit’s for Niles / Buchanan.

-BUT-

If you’re getting a bit itchy, ya really don’t have to take it quite that far.

If you make a right on US 131 and go North, you’ll run into the town of MARTiN !!!!!

Don’t blink – you’ll miss it.

Less than 1/2 mile off exit # 55 (sup Scoober?) You’ll find a cool little practice track that’s sure to put a smile on.

I had a total blast the first time at Martin and hadn’t been back in a few years, so last weekend we decided to give it a go….

a.jpg

Martin is a cool little place with GREAT dirt

b.jpg

The front has a hard base while the back seems endless and is much deeper

c.jpg

Coming out the back it's a fun transition from soft to hard

d.jpg

Up front, there are a few smaller obstacles

e.jpg

Coming out of the back has some nice rollers & tables

f.jpg

Making the turn & heading towards the DEEP -!

l.jpg

Up Front, the turns rut up nice and are pretty fast

g.jpg

Flaggers are stationed and pay attention

i.jpg

Heading towards the back ....Not only do things get deeper, they also get bigger !!

aa.jpg

Martin's got some nice floaters and a great flow

j.jpg

Back Up front......There are some killer turns that offer inside / outside options

k.jpg

The place has a unique ability to let GOONS ....be ......GOONS

p.jpg

If ya get the chance ......give Martin a rip, it's FUN !!!!

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
sup Scoob !
Both you & Spencer will dig it.
They have a very easy beginner track - hard pack

But -

The main track is big enough that they let the advanced auto riders out with the mini's.
There was a tyke ripping his mini adventure at a good pace and everyone was aware he was out there , cheering him on.
I also noticed they use two "sweepers" on quads with radio's running the water truck roads while the little guys are out there helping out if needed.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Would love to go practice here. Haven’t heard anything but good things about the place just really far to practice.