2022 250 contracts

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Everyone is moving around and going on different teams. But one thing I don’t understand is why certain dudes get/ deserve the rides they get. Pierce brown got a contract renewed with TLD Gas Gas for another two years and him and moisman suck and have done nothing for that team. They crash almost every moto and are on the ground more than there up so why resign them. Stilez Robertson on star now either is going to go great or not. He had potential but we will see. I just don’t understand why some of these teams sign deals with dudes for 2 years when it’s better if they only signed them for 1 year deals to see if there even worth the time and money.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It's all about who gets the most LIKES on Social Media...to advertise their product I figure. Sure, results help, but isn't the only thing that gets exposure for the sponsor...anymore...

Just my 2 cents.

hershey

PR Elite
Everyone is moving around and going on different teams. But one thing I don’t understand is why certain dudes get/ deserve the rides they get. Pierce brown got a contract renewed with TLD Gas Gas for another two years and him and moisman suck and have done nothing for that team. They crash almost every moto and are on the ground more than there up so why resign them. Stilez Robertson on star now either is going to go great or not. He had potential but we will see. I just don’t understand why some of these teams sign deals with dudes for 2 years when it’s better if they only signed them for 1 year deals to see if there even worth the time and money.
It's called value. Social media exposure, race exposure and TV time. All that vs cost to sign them = value. Sure teams can all bid on the top guys but eventually it doesn't have value.

Roczen has had horrid results in comparison to his past yet still got paid huge money, more than when he was winning. Value

JS7, same deal. He was signed with Nike even after he stopped riding too. Value

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
My thought process on it is if these dudes get an opportunity like that with factory rides they should be held to a high standard. To crash out almost every race to me is unacceptable. Moisman is fast but can’t stay on two wheels and won’t ever put it all together. Pierce brown is also fast but never finishes a race. Literally after watching every moto this summer it was like the TLD team always had someone on the ground.

Meister

PR Founding Father
My thought process on it is if these dudes get an opportunity like that with factory rides they should be held to a high standard. To crash out almost every race to me is unacceptable. Moisman is fast but can’t stay on two wheels and won’t ever put it all together. Pierce brown is also fast but never finishes a race. Literally after watching every moto this summer it was like the TLD team always had someone on the ground.
Maybe air forks really do suck......

Lol I'm only kidding Austrian lovers..

John250

PR Founding Father
I do think the factories hook up with kids way too young. They then have invested in these kids forever so no matter what they are riding them out. While others that didn't have all the support in the mini ranks probably deserve support at 19 or 20. Jett Reynolds is a perfect example. He has been a pro now for what two years? Have you seen or heard anything of him? Macado....crash machine and hurt. Forkner.....crash machine and hurt.